Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1892
Sunnanskog: A Personal Wedding Invite
After settling in, we left the comfortable bedroom and explored the rest of the house. We accidentally ventured into a lovely dining room decked in blue and silver . It was there that I found my place card, hand-written delicately in silver ink on blue paper. Reader, I forgave my friend right away for all the garbled instructions. It touched me to know that I was thought of even before I arrived at my destination. It was the most personal touch I've encounted in a wedding..
My friend Carolyn later met us there and we had many a meal in this lovely Swedish dining room. My most memorable meal here was of course the wedding smorgasbord. Read on to see a delicious picture of the meal I had..
- Reviews: 1892
Sunnanaskog: Quaint country bedrooms
We were warmly welcomed by the innkeeper and ushered into a quaint but comfortable bedroom. The blonde wood, gauzy white curtains and simple beds were so typically swedish and inviting. It took us a while to realise that our dear friend was not there and we could landed at the wrong inn. Well, no matter, I was here and was staying put no matter what..
- Reviews: 1892
Sunnanskog: Staying in the Swedish Countryside
Our troubles were far from over by the time we reached Frösunda train station. Earlier, Liz, Wendy and I had missed our train stop and were about to bawl our eyes out when a kindly station master saw us and pointed out ( in english too ) that we could change trains. Despite our embarrasing behaviour, we alighted at the right stop this time but our inn and signs of human life were nowhere in sight . We could only see rolling hills, fields and horses grazing sleepily. Where was the red, rambling house our dear friend said it would be , 5 min from the station? Before we started blespheming again, one of us gals started praying and lo, a car pulled up beside us and asked if we needed help.
The ride saved our sanity , so did the sight of our destination. It was an unexpected vision and a sight for sore eyes. What stood before us was a beautiful country house , painted in the typical Scandic red and fringed with sweet-smelling flowers. I was quite sure it would just be as lovely inside and that I would enjoy my stay. How right I was.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
- Sweden Hotels
- Exciting Sweden Deals & Savings! Inquire Online or at 866-674-5082. www.libertytravel.com/Sweden
- Accommodation Sweden
- Search for Accommodation Sweden Find Accommodation Sweden www.wow.com/Accommodation+Sweden
Explore the World
- First Hotels Sweden
- Up to 40% on hotels in Scandinavia. From June - August only. Book here! www.firsthotels.com/
- Hotels: Booking.com
- Lowest price guarantee! Book at over 275,000 hotels online www.booking.com/Hotels
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Hotels - Up to 70% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 70% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Hilton Stockholm Slussen
- Situated in the Centre of Stockholm With Stunning Views Over the Bay www.hilton.com/Stockholm