Laholmen Hotel

Stromstad, , 45230, Sweden

• amandamac15's Profile Photo

Worlds best buffet lunch

Every seat has a view out the large glass windows which overlook the picturesque arhcipaelago. Even in winter the sunshine was glorious and watching the boats come in whilst enjoying wonderful food was one of my best travel memories ever. You simply have to go here and emjoy it for yourself. Don't be tempted to go anywhere else.

Unique Quality: I did not overnight here but stopped in for the most delicious improptu lunch on a Monday in winter 2008. Not only were they open, when restuarants in my city are often closed on MOndays, but the feast offered, was the most amazing array of Scandinavian delicacies. And that is not even mentioning the desserts. The staff were very friendly helpful and extremely obliging to my 7 year old daughter. I really could not have asked for more.

• amandamac15's Profile Photo