Laholmen Hotel

amandamac15's Profile Photo

Worlds best buffet lunch

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2008

Every seat has a view out the large glass windows which overlook the picturesque arhcipaelago. Even in winter the sunshine was glorious and watching the boats come in whilst enjoying wonderful food was one of my best travel memories ever. You simply have to go here and emjoy it for yourself. Don't be tempted to go anywhere else.

Unique Quality: I did not overnight here but stopped in for the most delicious improptu lunch on a Monday in winter 2008. Not only were they open, when restuarants in my city are often closed on MOndays, but the feast offered, was the most amazing array of Scandinavian delicacies. And that is not even mentioning the desserts. The staff were very friendly helpful and extremely obliging to my 7 year old daughter. I really could not have asked for more.

amandamac15's Profile Photo

Worlds best buffet lunch

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 28, 2008

6 Photos of Laholmen Hotel

Strömstad Travel Forum

Need advice about Strömstad, Sweden? Visit the Travel Forum for Strömstad and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Strömstad hotel reviews

Quality Spa & Resort Strömstad
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review

Explore Deeper into Strömstad
On the way to the promenade
Things to Do