Sunstar Park Hotel - Arosa

See Amenities

Such a perfect hotel !

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 8, 2008

We have spent five days at Sunstar Park Hotel. It was a stunning experience. I am 37 and I can say this was the best service I have ever seen. If you are visiting Arosa pages, I am assuming you are looking for a ski holiday. If this is the case I would say Arosa is one of the best ski resorts in Europe and if you go there Sunstar hotel is a good one to stay.

This hotel is a four star one yet it does keep a family business understanding. Every single member of staff gaves you attention as if you are the only guest in the hotel. I think price was slightly above Arosa average but service was incredible. See unique qualities.

If you go this pleace, please ask for ski teacher Adi, if you need one. The guy has been doing this for 25 years and he was an exceptional one.

Unique Quality: - First thing first, we have arrived to the hotel, I was digging my bag for the hotel vaucher and simply told "We already know who you are". I have handed a registration form with my name on it. I took this one as a coincidence, but this was same for the rest of the holiday, they always remember who you are and what is your name.

- First time, I've seen rooms being tidy up twice a day, midday as usual, and just before you sleep beds made ready with a chocolate on them.

- First time I've seen complementary minibar. Nothing much, few beers, coke and water but all yours.

- Outdoor events (like a night out at the mountains, with laser and fireplace show and dinner) was included in the price.

Directions: Sunstar hotel is slightly further away from the city centre, however, exceptional minibus service makes slopes near. Anyhow, it was 10 mins walk.

Nearby Sunstar Park Hotel - Arosa

• Spa
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Ski In / Ski Out

Arosa Travel Forum

Need advice about Arosa, Switzerland? Visit the Travel Forum for Arosa and ask our Answer Gurus.

Arosa Travel Guide