- Reviews: 280
Blomattu 2: Comfortable apartments
I stayed in one of the "Blomattu 2" apartments in December 2003, with a group of 5 colleagues (including myself). The spacious 8 person apartment (situated on the top floor) was equipped with a large living, a decent kitchen, four bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All apartments in Blomattu 2 are privately owned. The size, floor plan and furniture of the apartments may vary.
Blomattu 2 has an elevator. There is a lockable room for your ski boots and skis on the ground floor.
The building is conveniently situated in the heart of Saas-Fee. It is just a short walk to the ski lifts. Shops and restaurants are around the corner.
As we stayed the week before Christmas, prices were still very low. I think we paid around EUR 15 per person per day. In high seazon, it is still less expensive than average.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Kyriad Vieux Port Marseille
- Best Western Waterton Park Hotel
- Hollywood Celebrity Hotel
- Auburn Lodge Hotel
- Sterling Inn & Spa
- Riu ClubHotel Gran Canaria
- 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa Eureka Springs
- Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort
- Mambukal Hot Spring Resort
- Residenza degli Angeli
- LEISURE LODGE
- Barcelo Premium Guatemala City
- Tivoli Marina Portimao