Touring Hotel

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Saas-Grund

patgh and waterfallpatgh and waterfall

real sheep Sabs!real sheep Sabs!

Flower pathFlower path

cable-car stationcable-car station

Travel Tips for Saas-Grund

Flower Walk

by sandysmith

For those walking the flower path fro Kreuzboden you will have come this far on the hike - so plenty of flowers and wonderful vistas but now your path descends here.....for Almagel continue around the mountain.

Kreuzboden - Gspon III

by sandysmith

Just as in the other direction to Saas Almagel we soon encounered a boulder path that lasted for about 40 minutes of the hike. I'm glad it was early in the day or the heat boucing off these exposed rocks would be unbearable. Once again clear red markings helped us find our way through.

Just returned from there

by Bendokan

"Fast move trip..."

On wednesday 28th January, I received a call while at work. It was my friend Chris who called to say that we were invited byu our former highschool to stop by while they were on their schooltrip with 14 to 16 year olds. We both tried our best to get days and knew it on monday late in the afternoon that we were both approved to take days off from wednesday to sunday. So, the quest started ! We had to find our gear for boarding and pack our bags.
Chris had a meeting with customers until 13.00 so we left at my place at 13.15.
It was 791km to go and an internet estimated time of 9.35 to drive... Everything went great, we stopped for gas in Luxemburg, then drove on to Strassbourg where it was time to do a pitstop. I took over the wheel and drove till we got there at 21.00, yep... 7.45 instead of... :-)

But as we were driving in Switzerland we suddenly saw something strange but I'll put this in a tip...

More later...