Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Excellent value and friendly
Just off the main road so you don't have to fight off the crowd to get in the door, and with a great view of the Matterhorn from the street outside. Run by a very friendly guy with basic rooms and bunks, but actually quite cosy with the heaters on. Breakfast was great and showers etc. all lovely and warm. Relatively quiet and free internet, so overall a great find!
Zermatts Alternate Youth Hostel
Expensive - i can remember it being clean but we had to sleep in dorms with mixed gender - so us 3 girls werent too impressed with having to share with guys in a room with something like 5 bunks or so ie 10 people packed into a fairly small dorm room
- but anyway... it was the cheapest we could get and it enabled us to stay up at Zermatt! -
and the next day we had the most amazing view of the Matterhorn!!
Unique Quality: It was simply a place to stay that was clean and enabled us to stay in Zermatt - and to see the Matterhorn if the weather was okay - and it was perfect.
The woman who ran the hostel was very pleasant.
More about Matterhorn Hostel
Popular Hotels in Zermatt
Zermatt, 3920, Switzerland
Auf dem Fels, Zermatt
Brunnmattgasse 9, Sion, Valais, 3920, Switzerland
Zermatt, Valais, 3920, Switzerland
Explore the World
- South Hill Inn
- Wirton Dago Hotel
- Hotel das Cataratas
- Menzies Strathmore
- Goulding's Lodge & Campground
- McGill New Residence Hall Montreal
- The Saint Augustine Beach House
- Old Town Apartments - Barcelona
- Royal Ivory Bangkok
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Orlando
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Holiday Inn Richmond South-Belles Road
- Sabah Hotel Sandakan
- Clube Alvor Ria