Terracestrasse 33, Engelberg, Lucerne, CH 6390, Switzerland

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Hotel Terrace

Trip to Switzerland

by xskannan

Mount Titlis is awesome ,especially the rope way.I am in love with that small town named Angelberg.

Hotel Terrace, where i stayed in Angelberg was good.
Rhiene falls were breath taking..
I am in love with you Switzerland... looking forward to see you again.

the waterfalls seen from the Hotel-terracethe waterfalls seen from the Hotel-terrace

Hotels in Switzerland for Families - quad sleeping

by southcarolina

We are planning a trip from July 12-23. We will be flying into Zurich and staying at the Hotel Bristol. It had quad sleeping arrangements. From there we would like to go to the appenzell area. I'm having trouble finding place that sleep families. The norm seems to be two twins or availablity for 3. We have two adults and two children (11,8). Any suggestion would be helpful. Also, anything fun for the kids - tabogganing in the summer, biking area recommendations. I'm ready to work with a travel agent. This is hard.

We will be traveling around to Vevey, Lecern area, Zermatt...also.

by travelfrosch

My suggestion is that you mention 2 kids when you inquire at various hotels. They'll usually accommodate you with extra beds (for a small fee). Also, consider "youth hostels," which routinely offer 4-bed dorms at reasonable prices. Check out www.hihostels.com for details. Also, the website for the Swiss Travel System is http://mct.sbb.ch/mct/en/sts.htm (see also my tip on my Switzerland Page if you like... 8)

Mark

by Sylvia101

Do not know where the Appenzell area is.
If Engelberg is any good to you I would recommend the hotel we stayed at a few years ago; with a superb open plan family suite and large terrace. Engelberg offered lots of activities for the family. If this is of any interest I can look up the hotel name for you.

by Dyesebel

Hi there!check out this site,they might have a quad room,www.loewen-appenzell.ch.Or u can also try these hotels; hotel-appenzell.ch / hofweissbad.ch / adlerhotel.ch / hecht-appenzell.ch,some of them has 50%discount for children up to 10yrs. old and 30% uo to 16yrs.

Comments