Value Score Poor Value
Good For Solo
A 4 Star basecamp
A convenient hotel with an unique view on the famous Eiger. Good service at front desk. Large skiroom to store your ski/snowboard and dry your ski boots. A la carte restaurants with lunch or dinner menu (5 courses). Hearty breakfast buffet. Room with balcony (ask Eiger side), dressing, safe, flat TV screen, minibar. The bathroom was not so wide but if you want the Aqua Relax area is a great alternative (see Unique quality).
Aqua-Relax... the wellness area on the top floor with sauna, steam-bath, whirlpool, solarium and fitness.
Directions: Central location next to the Grindelwald Railway station.
Popular Hotels in Grindelwald
F Breitenstein-fullemann, Grindelwald
Grindelwald Village, Grindelwald
Dorfstrasse, Postfach 92, Grindelwald
Explore the World
- Amelia Island Plantation Inn
- Legacy by the Sea
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort
- Quality Suites Bluebonnet Center
- Eden Roc Miami Beach A Renaissance Resort And Spa
- San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- Travelodge Inn Virginia Beach.
- The Caris Landings By the Sea
- Tampa Marriott Waterside
- Crowne Plaza Cambridge
- Holiday Inn Express WINFIELD, WV
- Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Westside
- Apartamentos Nuriasol
- Hiberia Hotel