Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
OK - not in Gstaad but in nearby Saanen
A Swiss youth hostel with 72 beds which caters to all ages. I am presenting this because I think that more people on a budget would like to come to the area, and this is certainly a good way to do it.
We have not stayed here yet, but I think this is a place we may try if we get sick of camping next to trains!!
Note to check their website as they are not open for the entire year - closures are listed on their site. The site is available in German, English and French languages.
The high season price is 29CHF for a person per night and this includes breakfast.
Unique Quality: 5 minutes away is a heated outdoor pool you can use.
Directions: From the Saanen train station, walk towards the hospital and stay on the same road past the hospital to reach the chalet. They say on their website that they are happy to pick up families at the station by prior arrangement!
Popular Hotels in Gstaad
Ober Gstaad, Gstaad
Chalet Rublihorn, Gstaad
Hauptstrasse, Gstaad-Schoenried, Gstaad
Explore the World
- Cay Beach Princess Bungalows
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- SOFITEL SANTA CLARA
- Econo Lodge Riverfront
- Club Crocodile Hides Hotel
- Quality Inn Beachfront
- Hampton Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge On The Parkway
- Great Sandy Straits Marina Resort
- Crowne Plaza Ventura Beach
- Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach Hotel
- The American Colony Hotel
- Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
- A Tropical Breeze Resort
- Scarlet Dago Hotel