Voa principala 41, Lenzerheide, CH-7078, Switzerland
Booking.com Travelocity Hotels.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Lenzerheide

the highest peakthe highest peak

Spring-summer blue gentiansSpring-summer blue gentians

The villageThe village

Me on a sunny terrace above ChurwaldenMe on a sunny terrace above Churwalden

Travel Tips for Lenzerheide

EuroBarney in Valbella - Lenzerheide

by EuroBarney

On 30th December yumyum took me on a day trip from grey foggy Zurich to the Swiss mountains. First we took the train to Chur which took 1,25 hours and then a yellow postbus to Valbella which took about half an hour. I must say I almost got motion sick in the bus because there is a real steep bit with very narrow hair needle curves.

Once in Valbella we had a perfect sunny winter afternoon!

We went there to meet with globetrott, current no. 1 member on VT :) I climbed up on his shoulder to get a better view because I'm only a small but adorable sheep.

From Valbella (no separate VT destination) we took a lovely walk through forests and along Heidsee lake to Lenzerheide, where I met this impressive local guy. It's an ibex and I'm told he's a master in climbing in the mountains.

Lenzerheide-Valbella ski paradise

by ptitetoile

The Lenzerheide-Valbella ski resort is a ski paradise!!!! The ski area is very large - from Churwalden to Lenzeheide - and there are so much ski-lifts that you don't know what to choose! You can reach the ski area from Chur with the Post-busses (1/2hour to Churwalden).

The biggest number of ski-lifts are on the right side of the valley (coming from Churwalden) and I spent the whole morning and midday there because this side was exposed to the sun...

In the afternoon, I decided to see the other side of the valley and it was a good decision because then this side was exposed to the sun :-) To go from one side to the other ; there are free shuttles turning all around the Lenzerheide Lake in one direction or the other one (A or B).

I took the two telepherics going to the top of the Parpaner Rothorn (2865m)...it was long but it was really worth!!! The view from there is fantastic!!! The red piste going down to the bottom of the vally is the best one I ever made! You see the highest peaks of the swiss alps where ever you look! And I loved also the little tunnel in the beginning of the piste, skiing almost underground is funny!!!

Comments