Kerch Hotels

Our Members Say

• dishdogscott profile photo dishdogscott
  • Reviews: 2

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

private apartment

i found a girl who spoke english in kerch, and asked her to find me a room to rent, in the local paper.... cost me 70 grivnas, about 15$.... and it was clean, and centrally located. perfect!!

private. near center,spacious and clean. good man who rented me flat!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written November 12, 2007

• Astocky profile photo Astocky
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Apartment/flat: Your best bet for lodging

Your best when traveling to Kerch is to rent an apartment for the duration of your stay. There are a number of agencies which provide rentals, and with a little research over the internet you can locate many. On my visit, I found that the prices ranged from $45 - $60 US per night, but you have the benefit of your own kitchen and bath facilites.

The hotels in Kerch are in poor condition and you will find them to be quite run down and in need of many updates. Many of the older residents of Kerch seem to be permanent residents of the hotels and honestly, for the same price you can find a nice apartment.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you would like some information on renting an apartment, and I will send you in the right direction :)

The apartment that I rented wasn't anything special, but it was clean and very close to the center of the city, where you will find most of the attractions.

The great benefit I found to renting an apartment is that you will have kitchen facilities within the apartment, as well as a private bathroom.

Many of the hotels I have found, you will need to share bathroom facitilities and most of the time they are not very clean :(

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Archeology, Historical Travel, Beaches
  • Written October 30, 2007

• Yiannis2000 profile photo Yiannis2000
  • Reviews: 310

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Avoid hotel Kerch

Hotel Kerch is centraly located in front of the old passenger terminal of Kerch harbour but is unfortunately in a terrible state of decay these days. Rooms are very cheap but everything looks very used and bathrooms are VERY dirty. Old local people seem to live permanently in many rooms these days, I stayed just for a day in July 2006.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average