Simferopol Hotels

Our Members Say

• Tnic_Expat profile photo Tnic_Expat

Hotel Valencia: Best value in Simferopol

I'm a US Expat and live in Simferopol. I only recommend Hotel Valencia for my friends.

They have the best prices in town and excellent rooms. With a 2-5 minute walk you will find the Center with shopping and plenty of restaurants and cafes to match any budget.

Free WiFi
Breakfast included
Very close to City Center shopping and Restaurants & cafes.
15 minute walk to Center Rinok (Bazaar)

• Written August 30, 2012

• AntonyF profile photo AntonyF

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Luxury apartments in the heart of Simferopol: Hotels vs. apartments in Simferopol.

I opted for a private rental apartment located in the centre of Simferopol. First, it is cheaper. Also you get more for less. Finally I did not want my local girlfriend to get kicked out of a hotel (which is said to happen!) and she did not want others to look at her as if she was a call-girl. In short, we had more privacy in the apartment and nobody disturbed us. I found a large variety of apartments for rent available in Simferopol from budget at $25 to luxury at about $60, which anyway was cheaper that a modest hotel room.

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Budget Travel, Family Travel
  • Written October 20, 2009

• AnnaLast profile photo AnnaLast

Suvorovskii: Home-like, cheap hotel in the centre of Simferopol

My friend and I stayed in that hotel for a week and found it the best option. First, it is located in the very centre, yet in a quiet area. Actually it is a 5 minutes walk from the Ukraina Hotel but was MUCH cheaper as compared with Ukraina! They have WiFi available which was important for us. There is a nice restaurant right on the opposite side of the street and a park nearby… In short, if we ever return to Simferopol, we will definitely stay there again.

• Related to: Singles, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written September 26, 2009

• Sambawalk profile photo Sambawalk
  • Reviews: 1601

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

valencia hotel simferopol: Nice break in quiet city

I stayed here for a night for transit before taking morning flight to Kiev. It was a bit expensive, for my budget, but the room is very nice. So I did not regret to have this 1 night break. Therer si not much to do in Simferopol. If not necessary, don't stay in this city and go onward by bus, train, or plane to next destination.

I stayed in Valencia hotel for 400UAH (Aug 09). This hotel is famous for different room for different theme. Go to the website and see what room you like and pick. I had room No. 4.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written September 6, 2009

valencia hotel simferopol

• polrbear profile photo polrbear
  • Reviews: 153

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Private Apartments: The most relaxing place to stay.....at home!

Check out my apartment's pictures in a separate photo travellog. I used the services of Eugene Glibin from www.apartmentsincrimea.com to arrange the apartment and I could not have been happier. The apartment was centrally located and much cheaper and more comfortable than a hotel room.

You have the freedom to come and go as you please and you have much more room to spread out and relax. I have not experienced this myself, but I have heard many travellers say that bringing back female friends to hotels arouses the suspicions of the hotel security team and they could even try to hit her up for a bribe, thinking she is a call girl.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average