Ukraina

See Amenities

Summer of 2011

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 24, 2012

I came to this Hotel only because it was the nearest one to me, right in the center of Simferopol. It was 93 degrees F, and after walking so long around the city, I finally ended here at Ukraina Hotel. I didnt have any reservations, I didnt even know the price. But I was greeted so nice from the doormen and saw how beautiful it was inside. Picture perfect. Thinking, "Oh crap, this place if going to cost me Big $$$", But it was late and I was only staying for 1 day.

At the desk, Receptionist Olga, beautiful blonde I must say, greeted me with a smile. She spoke English little. But it was good enough for me to understand. And me knowing a little Russian also helped, but she answered all of my questions. Showed me what rooms are available, photos, and the price. It was only myself and I found a single room for 450gr. Approx $56. Being in the center of shopping, zoopark, and other attractings all in walking distance..I took it.

The room was Very clean. Bar was nice, cable tv, and yes, I checked the bathroom, clean as can be. Single bed, A/C and cable tv was very nice. I invited a friend to join me for the night and it was comfortable for the both of us. The restaurant was VERY elegant. I got professionally made Chicken and it was sooo good. 90gr Approx $10 was well worth the meal.
And the waitress was very polite. She spoke No English, but worked extra to accomendate my needs. Hint: With an early tip, she paid more attention to my table. Try it!

My night at Ukraina Hotel was very pleasant. Would certainly stay at the hotel if ever in Simferopol again.

Unique Quality: Convience! The price is affordable, and the women that surrounds te hotel...NICE!!!

Kumdum's Profile Photo

Ukraine summer 2006

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 3, 2006

I have been in this hotel last summer, so maybe I'm the first writing after the renovation. It was renovated and very pleasant outside and inside. My room: small, clean and with air conditioned and the price something like 50 dollars ( single room ). The staff friendly and the breakfast great. If I remember right the breakfast menu is in russian ( or ukrainian? ) language only.

Unique Quality: And this hotel is in the center of the city. I think it is the best choice in Simferopol.

Yiannis2000's Profile Photo

Very central, very nice

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 4, 2006

Stayed there just for a night, friendly staff, an overall nice hotel, ok breakfast.

Unique Quality: Its price seems low for the standard offered. One has to pay, however, extra fees for all extras- such as a blanket, a second coffe with breakfast etc!...

Directions: An extra plus is that many local minibuses have a regular stop just outside the hotel and this is written on their routesigns!

nhoolb's Profile Photo

good enough

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 31, 2006

My experience is somewhat in between what the other two had in 2005. Stayed there in August 2005 for 4 nights, comfortable enough but yes, at that time there was a lot of renovation going on which made it noisy. Just showed up and I payed around € 50 a night for really a good room on the same floor as the reception and cafeteria, but it faced the courtyard-that's what made it noisy. Clean room, spacious, good bathroom. I was satisfied, also because it's close to the centre. Eva's restaurant (not fast food) in the park (nice and very friendly), the internet cafe in the Post Office but never a computer available, there is another small internet place when you walk on and turn left to the river. It is signposted.

Downtown hotel

by written on November 26, 2003

The location of this hotel places it above the others in my opinion. Although I did not stay here, if you prefer hotels over private accomodations this would be the one to stay at. You do pay for the location though.

Directions: Right downtown, a block and a half up from Soviet square.

Nearby Ukraina

• Room Service
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Simferopol Travel Forum

Need advice about Simferopol, Ukraine? Visit the Travel Forum for Simferopol and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Simferopol hotel reviews