Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
Not a 5* really
Not the most expencive 5* hotel in Dnepropetrovsk, but not a 5* hotel also.
- situated on the main street
- nice hall and inside
- equiped rooms and bathrooms
- cheapest rooms are very small
- no wi-fi
- breakfast is not included in price. Also, prices in restourants are rediculos. I would advice you to go for a breakfast to any other place, to save your money. For exmpl, nice ukrainian self-service place Puzata Hata is very near, and works from 8am.
Cheapest room 120$
Unique Quality: Well, old 1910 building, renewed, central street.
Popular Hotels in Dnipropetrovsk
2 Korolenko str., Dnepropetrovsk null
20 Karla Marksa Prospect, Dnipropetrovsk
Voroshilov 21 D, Dnipropetrovsk
Lenina vul 22, Dnipropetrovsk
Explore the World
- Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch - Parks tickets included
- Tulip Inn Prague Terminus
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Hawaiian Inn
- Kampung Tok Senik Hotel
- Y-Loft (Youth Square)
- Zulu Nyala Game Lodge
- Best Western Flagship Oceanfront
- Hotel Rey Juan Carlos I
- Mitsis Summer Palace
- The Sebel Resort And Spa Hawkesbury Valley
- Hotel Park 10
- Courtyard By Marriott Jersey City Newport
- Imperial 400 Motel