Dnipropetrovsk Hotels

Our Members Say

• socheid profile photo socheid
  • Reviews: 279

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Seven Eleven Hotel, Dnipropetrovsk: A satisfactory place to stay in Dnipropetrovsk

I agree with a review on another forum that there choice of accomm in Dnipropetrovsk doesn't appear to be great and also appears to be over priced. I went with a stay at the Seven Eleven Hotel in Dnipropetrovsk city centre and I am happy to endorse a stay here for others.

The hotel is located on the 6th floor of the Most (Moct in cyrillic) city centre tower. Not all of the 6th floor is dedicated to the hotel. Access to the hotel reception is via door 606.

Behind 606 is reception as suggested and also access to the rooms of variable grade ranging from standard to suite. I went for a standard and was given a twin room with en suite. The room is clean and modern and the internet worked fine with no major hassles. The tv is Ukraine / Russian only so if you insist on watching CNN or whatever on your stay this won't be for you. The shower is modern with plenty hot water and the bedroom air conned, much needed in Summer.

Location is great, 2 or 3 mins walk from the promenade that runs along the side of the river where most of the bars and cafes etc run, and also a couple of minutes from Karl Mark Ave, the main drag that runs through the centre of Dnipropetrovsk and also connects the city centre with the train station via tram number 1.

Staff at the reception were helpful and pleasant, a girl in the earlier part of the day and a guy in the later part. Both spoke a reasonable standard of English, infintitely better than my Ukranian or Russian. Reception overnight is not manned. Thus if you are out after 9 pm and lose your key, when you get back you have to ring the number for the sister hotel that is listed and they will sort you out.

I got a reservation at 650 UAH per night which I felt was reasonable value. This though was through a price comparison website. I noticed on the actual website for the hotel that the rate listed is 900 UAH which I feel would be over priced. I noticed though that they have special offers on their website making staying there more realistically priced.

The only thing that went wrong for me was the breakfast. I stated that I have an allergy to milk products and spelled out in English and Russian that I would be grateful for a breakfast without milk, butter, cream or cheese. The guy seemed to fully understand when I checked and double checked with him. Someone downstream must have got that wrong as I was given among other things, milk yogurt and cheese. I explained this to the girl on the reception at this point and she tried to help as best she could.

Please note that there is no dining room. Breakfast is delivered to your room at a time specified by the guest the day before.

One group of people who may be especially interested in staying here is anyone into either or both of a vegetarian or hare krishna type of diet. There is such a restaurant at the other end of the street, around 300 metres away.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written August 10, 2011

• Cheba profile photo Cheba
  • Reviews: 27

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Kaspiy****: Hotel in Azerbaijan style

Hotel "Kaspiy" is situated in the centre of Dnipropetrovsk.
It has a unique oriental style, refined interior, exclusive elements of a decor.
Rare marble and wood type, Venetian plaster, hand-made carpets and tapestries create unique 21 rooms of a Lux Class are on the six floors.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written October 20, 2006
Tip Photo

Hotel "Kaspiy"

• no1pinkpanther profile photo no1pinkpanther
  • Reviews: 16

or Apartments: Hotels

Depending upon the purpose of your visit may dictate your budget etc. However, if you visit Dnepr for romance, as many do - and successfully find it, remember one thing. Without being called an unpleasangt name a lady may not stay in a mans room after 11pm. You might think about an apartment in this case.
On the different subject here is a pcture of the city's main street. Karla Marxa Ulitsa. Surprised? THis is the pedestrian boulevard which runs up the middle of the two one way roadways. Wonderful. Seats to sit and enjoy the ambience and watch the world go by. What more could you want?

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written January 14, 2004
Tip Photo

• Nuller profile photo Nuller
  • Reviews: 5

My girlfriend lives with her...

My girlfriend lives with her mother. But when I am visiting we do rent a flat. Not because they don't want me to stay in their home but it'very tiny. No problem - at my last visit i paid 150 US dollar for 17 days. A hotel is about 35 - 40 US dollars per. day

3 rooms - clean - tv set - piano - stereo