Girskogo 17, Kherson, Ukraine

Expedia.com Hotels.com Booking.com

• AnzhelikaKuznetsova's Profile Photo

Simply the best in Kherson

I stayed in the hotel last year. It stroke me with its level of service, great design and atmosphere and almost sterile tidiness.

Ths taff was always ready to help. The Wi-fi worked very well on all the floors including a basement floor where a very stylish restaurant is located.

The prices were very competative for this class of a hotel. I felt very safe and comfortable.

The location is good though you feel a bit unsafe to walk along the empty street in the middle of the night as it is a bit off the main road ( half a block or so).

I would highly recommend this hotel and I really thing it is the best in Kherson.

Unique Quality: Very stylish design, very good restaurant, quiet though in the very center of the city, great staff and VERY clean.

Directions: John Howard's Pub Area

• Enjoyed stay

I really enjoyed staying at the Diligence. Kherson lacking on a variety, I have stayed there several times. They offer a nice small restaurant in the lower level which offers several good items. I enjoyed the great guest services. The times I visited, my lugage was lost everytime I traveled there through the airlines. They assisted me in trying to locate it. My only advise would be to actually have an area that guest may use a computer and not the one in the back office. Also, have a breakfest in the morning included with the stay.

Comments