This hotel is located in the city center in a 50-year-old buiding.
It occupies the second and the third floors.
The best rooms are on the third floor: one luxury suite and two semi-suites.
The prices vary from 80 UAH a bed in a standard room) and 520 UAH (the luxury suite).
The luxury suite is also called Newly-weds Suite for they often rent it for the first night.
The semi-suites and the suite have AC.
There's a nice view of the square from the semi-suite.
The hotel is opposite Gulliver store and next to the city leisure center.
The city has three hotels:
- Tourist located round the corner from the bus terminal and next to Young Guards Memorial museum;
- Ukraine hotel in the old center where most of foreigners stay;
- new Krasnodon hotel in the settlement of Krasnodon outside the city.
Tourist hotel uses only the third floor of the building built in the Soviet times as a hotel.
- proximity to all the main memorials;
- water supply: from 5 a.m. till 9 a.m. and from 5 p.m. till 9 p.m.;
- budget rooms for 61 UAH (one-bed room without TV and hot water)
and a two-bed room for 102 UAH (without TV and hot water)
and 35 UAH for a bed in a three-bed room.
Normal rooms: 81 UAH (one-bed room with TV and hot water) and 172 UAH (two-bed room with TV and hot water).
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful