6A Tershakovtsiv Street, Lviv, 79005, Ukraine

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 55% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Pomocub's Profile Photo

Eurohotel

Eurohotel is a 3 star hotel roughly 10/15 minutes walk away from the city centre. I stayed in a superior double room which cost about 800 UAH. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the hotel staff were very friendly. My family of 11 arrived in L'viv very late in the evening, we didn't arrive at the hotel until about 10-11pm and the restaraunt had already closed but they opened it for us and offered us a variety of food and the staff waited patiently until we left. It was extremely kind of them after such a long journey.
    The hotel offered a continental buffet breakfast of cereal, meats, cheeses etc. Everything was cooked beautifully and the hotel was spotless.
    The rooms were very comfortable and were quiet dispite being on the main road, each room also had a small balcony. The hotel also offered free WIFI.

Unique Quality: Car park oposit the hotel.
    Small kiosk at the side of the hotel which sold cigarettes, newspapers etc.
    Very helpful and friendly staff.

• Not too bad

I've stayed here on both visits to Lviv. 1st time I didn't realise but it looks like I got some sort of an upgrade or something as I was given a suite at what was a very reasonable price. 2nd time I was in lower grade accommodation at a similar price as before making this seem less attractive value for money.

Reception staff were helpful and friendly. Location is around a 10 min stroll away from the main drag in Lviv, depending on how fast you walk.

The veg ragou at breakfast is worth a try.

More about Lviv

Jean Louis and FrancoiseJean Louis and Francoise

Carlos with CoCarlos with Co

L'vivska Maisterska Shokolodu - coffee + chocolateL'vivska Maisterska Shokolodu - coffee + chocolate

Architecture in town, Lviv, UAArchitecture in town, Lviv, UA

Lviv tennis club?

by julescant

Hi, I am in Lviv as we speak on a short holiday. What a beautiful city it is. However all the eating and cafe culture has made me want/need to play some tennis! Does anybody know where I could hire a court and the number to call to do so?

Jules

Re: Lviv tennis club?

by taurean_traveller

Hi

You might get more response if you post on the Ukraine site,more people look on there.

Regards

Re: Lviv tennis club?

by Pikine

Here's the link. If you need me to translate the names of places and/or addresses, let me know. The phone numbers are good for calling from within Lviv.

Travel Tips for Lviv

A BIT ABOUT LVIV

by LoriPori

A city in Western Ukraine, LVIV is regarded as one of the main cultural centers of Ukraine. The historic center, with its old buildings, survived the Second World War and Soviet presence, largely unscathed. Lviv is home to many world-class cultural institutions, including the famous Lviv Theatre of Opera and Ballet. The Historic City center is on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Lviv is located approximately 70 km from the Polish border, one of the reasons our VT Group made a side trip here. Thanks Matt (Matcrazy1) and Urszula for making this trip possible.
Also,I want to thank Victor (HunterV) for coming many hundreds of miles and many hours by train just to visit with our VT Group in Lviv. In my opinion, it was the absolute highlight of our Lviv experience. You are such a kind and gentle man, who helped us all in so many ways.

LORIPORI'S LVIV TIDBITS

by LoriPori

Here is a few of LORIPORI'S TIDBITS - helpful bits of information about your visit to Lviv.

VISAS:
Citizens of the EU, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Israel, Canada and the U.S. can enter Ukraine visa-free and stay up to 90 days.

ELECTRICITY:
220 volts Ac, 50 Hz - all sockets require two round pins

CURRENCY:
The national currency is the Hryvnia (hr or UAH)
Notes: 1 2 5 10 50 100 200 500 Hryvnia
Coins: 100 kopecks in a hryvnia - 1 2 5 10 25 50 kopecks 1 hr

EXCHANGE BOOTHS:
I saw a few exchange booths during our walks around Lviv. Personally, I used an ATM machine across the street from the George Hotel. It had English as a language option which was helpful.
When I got home and checked my bank statement, the 200 hr cost me $27.17 CDN or 13.5 cents each hryvnia / 7.4 hr per $1.00 CDN

LVIV IN YOUR POCKET:
A great little reference book to have. I got mine (free) at the George Hotel. It contains hotels, restaurants, cafe's, nightlife, sightseeing, events, shopping and maps - all in great detail.

Lviv, Lvov, Lemberg

by catnl

Lviv info
On the above url u will find all info about banks, roadtransportation by rails, busses and airlines, insurance companies, emercengy addresses short everything u might want to know or maybe need.

a picture of my cousin and my sister at Lviv.from here u have a stunning view over the city.

LYCHAKIV CEMETERY - LWOW EAGLETS

by LoriPori

Communal graves of soldiers and Freedom Fighters can also be found at Lychakiv Cemetery. The most renowned is the Graves of the LWOW EAGLETS. The Eaglets were Polish child soldiers who defended Lviv during the Polish-Ukrainian War (1918 - 1919).

There is also the Military Section of the Cemetery dedicated to the "Defenders of Lwow".

Ploshad Ryinok. The Royal House

by bugulma

Building 6 is The Royal House on Ploshad Ryinok, built by Petr Barbon and Pavel Rimlyanin in XVI century. A bit later the house was sold to the Jan III Sobesky King, that is the reason of the name. Don’t forget to go inside to enjoy so named Italian yard (the entrance is UAH 0.50).

Comments