Mykolayiv Hotels

• Ivo_K profile photo Ivo_K
  • Reviews: 162

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Palace Ukraine: Central location, average hotel

This is a not very big centrally located 4-star-hotel in Mykolaev, but according to me it's a mediocre 3-star hotel, nothing more unless they use different category standards over there. The main advantage of this hotel is its location, the prices are average for this city (I have been to a worse hotel in Mykolaev for almost the same price per standard room - 550 UAH or around 53 EUR for BB per night), the standard rooms are average in size, not fresh but clean, with air-conditioning, cable TV and with relatively good furniture, there is a free Wi Fi, the so-called minibar prices are quite high so you avoid using anything from there. The hotel looked empty - my colleague and I didn't see any other guests during our stay there, the breakfast gives you an option to choose among 3 different menu options to eat/drink but can't say that it was too plentiful or rather tasty. We have been told that they have also sauna and casino, but we haven't visited them. I found it really strange though that we have been charged 30 UAH for leaving our car at the hotel empty outdoor parking... One advice - try to avoid the rooms with windows facing the main street since they could be more noisy during the evening/night.

Its central location nearby the main walking street

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written June 7, 2013
Tip Photo

The hotel from the outside

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful