Ternopil' Hotels

• MarryWitson profile photo MarryWitson
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Luxury: Hotel Ternopil

In summer 23/09/09 I travelled to Ukraine to visit a friend and stayed like always at Ternopil hotel I can say I was surprised being inside. The hotel has been renoveted. The halls and rooms look great, but there is a service in restaurant not so good. Anyway I enjoyed staying at this hotel.

There are incrideble sightseeing tours. We had chosen cave tour with a picnic on the bank of Dnister river. We were accompaning by the very nice guide from the hotel.
The tour was so interesting and esciting I will never forget the beauty of Ternopilly cave such as Mlynky and Dnister canyon. It is imposible to discribe? my advise to visit Ternopilly land!

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written November 10, 2009
Tip Photo

• yumyum profile photo yumyum
  • Reviews: 2684

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Ternopil

We stayed in a non-renovated double room in Hotel Ternopil from a Saturday to a Sunday. We were first offered a renovated room for 440 UAH, but asked for a non-renovated for 182 UAH (which was about 25 Euro in May 2008). We got one without discussion.

An unrenovated room means furniture from Soviet times and a bathroom you rather not enter with bare feet. Everything was functioning and entirely adequate for budget travel. We didn't plug in the fridge, so we don't actually know whether it would have worked. The TV had 6 working channels.

The Hotel Ternopil goes as a 3 star hotel and in the lobby there is an ATM. The breakfast was included in the price and was buffet style and excellent. On Saturday night the restaurant was booked by a wedding party. There are two small lifts.

After check-in you have to leave your passports for a while for registration. Check-out time is 12 am.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive