Bristol-Yalta

50, Drazhinsky St., Yalta, Crimean Peninsula, 98600, Ukraine

Booking.com Travelocity HotelTravel.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Greatest Hotel in the Ukraine

I stayed here with my future Ukrainain wife. We found the room to be excellent. A great bed and the balcony overlooking the street was perfect. Breakfast was great and the service was outstanding. All the service staff seemed to know English so I had no touble communicating. It was well situated and within walking distance to the promande, town, market and night life. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for a clean, confortable palce to stay in Yalta. My wife and I plan a return vacation to Yalta and will be certain to stay at the Bristol.

Unique Quality: My room was large with couch and overstuff chair. Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, wonderful pool and weightroom.

Directions: Just a short walk to the market area, town and promanade.

• olgaehr's Profile Photo

Yalta's best hotel for foreigners

This hotel has perfect location in Yalta - next to Massandra beach, Promenade, market, bus stops.
    Facilities are spotless clean. The Breakfast alone is worth the stay - big buffet with different varieties. You will have to ask for ice for your juice (since they don't believe in ice in Europe even if it's hot outside).

Price wise it's way more expensive then locals would pay, but you are paying for quality and service.

Unique Quality: People there speak English!

More about Bristol-Yalta

Yalta-Intourist Hotel

by Kuznetsov_Sergey about Yalta

It's the largest hotel complex in the Crimea. The building stands highly above the sea, the lift goes down to a beach.
We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and were satisfied. Street Drazhinskogo, 50 (Massandra park),
38-0654-35-02-16, 38-0654-35-02-18, 38-0654-33-30-93

by cinali

I stayed Yalta Hotel for 4 nights. Hotel is 3star but is not more then 2 stars. Rooms r very old. It takes 45 minutes for hot water. It has a nice park for walking. Breakfast seems OK.

beautiful CRIMEA

by DzinQyiv

"yalta hotel... soviet's pride."

this hotel is situated close to Yalta (~10 km to Yalta) after Alushta...
constructed by a Yugoslavian architect as a symbol of 70's 'ugly' soviet era cold mass-buildings; looks like an 'obshchezhitye' (soviet dormitory) more than a hotel... looking down from the terrace of the hotel you'll see the amazing colors of 'english garden's trees and the white loud waves dancing on the black sea's dark greenish waters ...

Yalta

by Patchi

"Yalta Hotel"

Its the only hotel in Yalta, but its an hotel with 3000 Rooms

"The Birds are hungy"

I am feeding the birds, and he is like an eagle coming so fast to catch the bread

"Cool"

The tallest building is Yalta hotel (in back)The tallest building is Yalta hotel (in back)

Oreanda Hotel, YaltaOreanda Hotel, Yalta

from yalta hotels roof.from yalta hotels roof.

A hotel with Internet access

by Naffa

I have to find a hotel with 24/7 Internet access in a room.
Some of them offer Internet access as a separate service, i.e. somewhere in the hall and I don't expect it to be really available.
Could anyone name a hotel with such service? Actually I would go anywhere in Crimea to let my daughter have a vacation while I work...
So I am interested not only in Yalta's hotels.

Or are there any other reliable options of Internet acces in anywhere in Crimea? Points of access?

RE: A hotel with Internet access

by Pikine

Try Kichkine hotel in Livadia offered by Pan Ukraine. Decent, and they say they have room internet access, although I haven't tried that. 10 minutes away from Yalta by car.

Also, the other expensive Yalta hotels (such as Oreanda) are likely to have room internet access.

RE: RE: A hotel with Internet access

by Naffa

Thank you.
I liked Kichkine, so may be I'll try to call them.
Though I would be glad to find anything cheeper - I have stayed in Krakow for about 50 euro in a hotel with excellent servicing and perfect Internet :)

Re: A hotel with Internet access

by Hangernaid

Depending on your computer, check with the local cell provider.

I plan on buying a SIM card for my air card that I use in my laptop. I've been told that there is 3G service, and it is a prepaid by the GB. I know MTC and O both have cellular Laptop Connect cards.

Comments