Zaporizhzhya Hotels

Our Members Say

• pansyflower profile photo pansyflower
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Dnepr: Clean rooms/fair price

hotel Dnepr is very much alike soviet hotels, but you receive their friendly treatment. I stayed there for the first time last week in a standard room. They have a cafe with good continental breakfast and small buffet line to make your own toasted bread and salad. that was very pleasant for me as I like toasts... also they have business-lunch, for the price they take you receive tasteful food and good portions.
Paid Wi-fi, clean and neat room for good price, new furniture.
I appreciated the payment with VISA card on the reception desk. By the way, all staff is very friendly, not everybody knows English, but they greeted me wherever I appeared...
I recommend this hotel! Try it!

close to the city center

• Related to: Trains, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written February 16, 2010

my room

• cold_dead_bunny profile photo cold_dead_bunny
  • Reviews: 95

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ukraina 3*: Back to USSR

I bet when you will enter this hotel, first what you will think is - "Oh my....", but I would reccomend you take a closer look. Yes its needs inside maintenance, new furniture, new windows. But its clean, bathroom equiped with all stuff (even a bathrob!!), aircondition in every room, fridge, tv (with european chanells too). Quite not bad breakfast, 24h restotant (with not bad food and cheap). English speaking stuff. No internet :(
But if you look for budget accomodation with appropriate servise, thats what you need!

Also, there a possibilily to stay like in hostel, booking one bed in twin room. Cost about 30$ for bed&breakfast.
Cheapest single rooms are for 45$, twin - 60$.

Nothing too unique, though, if you are a fan of alike things, you might find staying in there interesting. There time had stopped about 20 years ago. Pics you can found on their site!

• Related to: Study Abroad, Work Abroad
  • Written February 23, 2008

• Dadotep profile photo Dadotep
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Apartment: Apartments are a good alternative

There are some nice apartments both near the Intourist as well as in the city center. Though the choices become quite limited the more ammenities you are looking for, the savings can be substantial. I spent a week in Zaporozhye in March and found that having the ability to have a fully stocked kitchen helped keep the costs down a suprising amount. Plus I was able to entertain friends without the hassel of front desk interference.

• Related to: Business Travel
  • Written August 15, 2007

• Jasen71 profile photo Jasen71
  • Reviews: 324

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Local Peoples: Private Apartments

I was able to find myself an apartment a few Kms from the city centre, however this is not for the faint hearted amongst us. I say this because you are moving onto the workers realm, and to be honest there are some of the less than friendly types here, but if you want to get away from the hotel scene, and cook your own food and etc.. this is the place! The apartment I stayed in was neat and tidy living room, kitchen, bath and shower, toilet and double bed....

I was thinking perhaps the title ' Back to the Future '? and $45 per night..

• Opinion of Price: about average