Eastwell Manor Hotel

See Also Viewed Hotels

Dinner

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 11, 2012

I feel that I must write a review of my experience this eve when I took my daughter to Eastwell Manor for her birthday dinner. Well I won't be returning, I feel that there are better places in the surrounding area to eat. I have experienced dinners, functions, staying in one of the cottages, been a gym member for a long time so have experienced the spa facilities. I feel the standards have dropped. When we arrived the lady at reception said that I did not have a booking for this eve, it had been cancelled, but I said by whom, she did not know. Whilst waiting in the bar we were given some peanuts, but other tables had canapes on them, I had to ask for ours and the waitress began to dispute this with me, which I found rude, we then eventually got them when we sat at our table waiting for our starter. I felt the staff required more attention to detail, they were not very pleasant, and I see now that when your food is presented, it does not have a lid on it anymore, like it used to have, if you have wine you have to refil your own glass or ask for your glass to be refilled. It never was like this, I see that there are a lot of new staff these days, I wont be returning.

Nearby Eastwell Manor Hotel

• Kitchenette
  • Suites
  • Free High Speed Internet

Ashford Travel Forum

Need advice about Ashford, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Ashford and ask our Answer Gurus.

Ashford Travel Guide