Best Western Bolholt Country Park Hotel

Average Value

Price and Rating Equal to similar hotels

See Also Viewed Hotels

Good Bits A Few - Bad Mostly

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 14, 2012

I attended a wonderful family wedding, rather a long treck with 2 babies and a toddler however beautiful views the evening was great except £4.10 a pint!

We booked into the room quite quicky - miserable girl in reception. We have to ask directions to our room (2 family rooms and a double booked between us) 2 prams so we asked for the lift only to be looked at like we had asked for caviar. NO LIFT

My double room looked ok very warm - the heating on full the radiator in the bathroom you would of found it hard to turn off it was so close to the wall no blids at the window just curtains or nothing - when we got back to the room to unpack (narrow stairs needed new carpet)

There was blood splatters on the sink, where we opened the wondow with some force there was a birds nest and the bowl holding the tea coffe and sugar looked like it had been topped up and if you took everything out it was filthy - I binned it all and left the dirty bowl on the top hoping someone would notice - I took photos because my friend thought i was joking.

To top it all we went down to breakfast (9 of us) where a member of staff said 'oh my god' why is he working in a hotel where you expect lots of people turn up for breakfast? The breakfast was nice but ashame it was cold!

I would not stay here again. On booking out it was quite busy. 1 person on reception still unable to smile or thank you for staying - one customer was trying to explain a problem and she was cut short hence I didnt bother to even try and complain (and the bride and groom had joined us at this point) I have wrote a letter of complaint instead

I have stayed in several hotels (The Village Hotels cheaper and cleaner) Very disapointed considering what they charge

Unique Quality: Wedding Reception

• Pets Allowed
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Bury Travel Forum

Need advice about Bury, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Bury and ask our Answer Gurus.

Bury Travel Guide