Premier Inn Bristol - City Centre (King Street)

Llandoger Trow - King Street, Avon, Bristol, BS1 4ER, United Kingdom
#8
Rank 8 of 188 hotels
in Bristol
Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 review
spidermiss's Profile Photo

A Premier Class Stop Over!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 20, 2012

I stayed two nights at the Premier Inn in the Old City. I had a wonderful and comfortable stay and my room had a view of the Welsh Back and floating harbour. I wasn't 100% part of my trip so I appreciated the space and privacy in my room whilst I was resting. The room was spotlessly clean and I loved the choices of pillows to enable a good night's sleep, which I did!

I paid 115.00 gbp (June 2012) (for two nights at Premier flexible rate) for my stay. I consider this very good value for money for a single person occupying a double room on a weekend. Breakfast isn't included but it's available at an extortionate rate so I brought my own provisions. There is a restaurant, Llangoder Trow, which serves great meals (breakfast is also served there) and I had a meal there on one of the evenings.

Unique Quality: I love the King sizes beds and the choice of comfy pillows (see photos). I always feel safe and comfortable at a Premier Inn.

Directions: In the Old City, Bristol, and around 10-15 minutes walk from Temple Meads Railway Station.

Nearby Premier Inn Bristol - City Centre (King Street)

Premier Inn Bristol - City Centre (King Street)

• Premier Inn Bristol City Centre King St Hotel Bristol

Address: Llandoger Trow - King Street, Avon, Bristol, BS1 4ER, United Kingdom

5 Photos of Premier Inn Bristol - City Centre (King Street)

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Premier Inn Bristol - City Centre (King Street)

• Restaurant

Bristol Travel Forum

Need advice about Bristol, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Bristol and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bristol hotel reviews