Premier Inn Bracknell Central

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 306 reviews
Booking.com Priceline.com

A terrible experience

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 14, 2013

I booked for three days in premier inn and with best of knowledge this hotel doesn't maintain any standards of premier inn. My observations-
a) It was freezing temperature outside, and the room-heating doesn't work. Thermostat in the room will start the heater will be off in 10-15 minutes upon starting manually. Even, receptionist was helpless. He couldn't help me at all to keep it running. So, I had to wake up every time when I feel cold to start the room heating again. I had two terrible nights in premier inn before I caught cold and switched my hotel on third day.
b) Did not even returned my third day money.
c) No room service
d) I paid for 2 days of internet as soon as I arrived in the hotel but internet always kept on displaying "maximum connection limit reached" and I had to work using my phone 3G connection.
e) Inadequate toiletries in bathroom combined with no room service.
f) Room wasn't cleaned properly when I came back from my office on day 2. My room was on ground floor They even left the window open.
g) Room is very noisy. Usually in other premier inn they guarantee that rooms will not have any noise but in my case either my room was terrible or my neighbours were hammering the walls all night.

It was one of the terrible hotels I have been to.

Unique Quality: Paid for three days, but couldn't live in that room on third day. Shifted my room.

Nearby Premier Inn Bracknell Central

Premier Inn Bracknell Central

• Premier Inn Bracknell Central Hotel Bracknell

Address: Wokingham Road, Berks, Bracknell, RG20 5TL, United Kingdom

Amenities at Premier Inn Bracknell Central

• Free Parking

Bracknell Travel Forum

Need advice about Bracknell, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Bracknell and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Bracknell hotel reviews