Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Although I have never stayed here, its got a very good reputation of being the best hotel in Reading. Many of my friends have stayed here and they have had nothing but good things to say about it.
Directions: Close to Junction 11 of the M4. Follow the signs to Madejski Stadium, its right by die stadium.
Hotel at the Football Ground
I've only stayed at the hotel once. I won a competition, and the prize was a night in this hotel. You might say it isn't a bad prize, and I suppose it wasn't, but it's not the best prize to win when you only live a few miles away!
Anyhow, the hotel itself is very nice. The rooms are very modern (the hotel is only a few years old) and have things like Roman blinds rather than curtains.
The best part of the hotel was the inclusive breakfast. I think it is the beest breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. very good indeed.
The hotel is out of the town centre as it is actually built into the Football Stadium (so it can be busy on match days - you can see some of the players in there afterwards). It has vry easy acces to the M4 however.
I don't know the price as I didn't pay anything!
Unique Quality: The Hotel is on a hill, whilst I won't say the views are great, you can see a long way!
Breakfast was excellent!
Popular Hotels in Reading
Richfield Avenue, Reading
25b Friar Street, Reading
Caversham Bridge Richfield Ave, (formerly Holiday Inn), Reading
Madejski Stadium, Junction 11, M4, Reading
Explore the World
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel At SkyDome
- Holiday Inn Garden Court PORT ELIZABETH-KING'S BEACH
- Armada Hotel Al Barsha
- Courtyard By Marriott Neuilly
- The Pan Pacific Resort Pangkor
- Mayan Palace Puerto Penasco
- Boracay Courtyard Beach Resort
- Rialto Hotel on Collins
- InterContinental Ceylan Istanbul
- Kemer Resort Hotel Antalya
- La Quinta Inn New Orleans Bullard
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- Fort Lauderdale Grande Hotel & Yacht Club
- The Trident Hilton