Ramada Encore Milton Keynes

312 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2EA, United Kingdom
Booking.com Orbitz.com Hotels.com

Satisfaction Poor

More about Milton Keynes

Lovely placeLovely place

Travel Tips for Milton Keynes

Oh.. Sweet old days,, under construction

by im_jiyoung

"Sweet, too sweet"

Yeah there I was. hanging out, having a lot of fun, and noise, too. The place we are at in the pic, we called michael's acre, where there were a lot of apple trees, and beautiful garden we worked in. Only watching the picture melts my heart like chocolate under the summer sun.
I know we can never go back to the beautiful old days, when we rided on a bike without brakes, when we drank cheap wine alng side the canal, when we chatted for hours and hours under the wish tree near willen lake. I know I know there are still a lot of nice things to come in the future, and so does, I must head only forward, not backward, but sometimes, just sometimes, I can't help. I can't help having great dreams of sweet old days.. yes. it's too great to be true, but was true.

oh.. Where are you all now!!!??

too bad that by the time I was there, i didn't have digital camera, so I have to scan all those pics and put here, therefore it will take some time to be completed,,

Comments