George Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3AB, gb
Orbitz.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Average

More about Huntingdon

Recommendation for a good hair salon in Huntingdon

by airkarat

Hello,

I have a midweek three-hour stop over in Huntingdon (train) and need to look good for an evening meeting in Peterborough. I don't need a cut, just a shampoo and style to make me feel less like I'm living out of a suitcase. I see there are several shops in the high street - what can you recommend in the middle-price range? As for brief tourism, I'm thinking about a walk to Godmanchester if its not raining. If it is rainy, where is a good cafe in Huntingdon?

Thanks,

Lisa

Re: Recommendation for a good hair salon in Huntingdon

by rlg2706

I can't help with the hairdressing question but I would agree with your idea to walk to Godmanchester. It is not far and much more picturesque than Huntingdon itself. My favourite cafe in Huntingdon is called Popbellies. It is on the main route to Godmanchester from the town centre.

Re: Recommendation for a good hair salon in Huntingdon