10 Hough Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 2LQ, United Kingdom

More about Kingsley Lodge

Best rooms in Cheshire

by TripAdvisor Member DCompton

Kingsley Lodge has been a great find. It is the perfect base for exploring this part of England or for business trips to Manchester. The rooms are the most comfortable I have found in the area. Every one I have stayed in has a fantastic view of the beautiful gardens. As a very frequent traveller I would highly recomend Kingsley Lodge to anyone staying in this area as a great alternative to the faceless and charmless corporate hotels usually on offer.

Outstanding Boutique Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member The-St-James-Knysna

Kingsley Lodge was a unique experience in an extremely well-run and beautiful Hotel. The owners of the Hotel made us so welcome and we were invited to join them and their other guests to a superb dinner, personally cooked and served by themselves. Having a similar 5 Star, Boutique Hotel in South Africa we are able to draw comparisons and Kingsley Lodge comes up tops in every respect. It is immaculate throughout and no attention to detail has been spared. The gardens and grounds are also magnificent and the situation in Wilmslow is perfect. We only wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy their wonderful hospitality and the beauty of Kingsley Lodge. Certainly a top priority on our list of superb establishments and we do travel extensively.

Another wonderful stay!

by TripAdvisor Member Queenston

This was my second stay at Kingsley Lodge, this time for a 10 day period in the Gold Suite. Once again, the service was flawless and the environment to the highest standards. Both Cliff and Jeremy are remarkable hosts, truly ensuring that their boutique hotel serves as your "home away from home". With only four bedrooms (about to expand to 6 with their new renovation)), there is an intimacy about the place which I have never found in previous accommodation. There always seem to very interesting people staying at the Lodge, and they are a pleasure to chat with, while at the same time one has complete privacy if one chooses. The grounds continue to be an inspiration, and one colleague who visited me at the Lodge one day was particularly impressed as we worked away in the dining room and looked out at the vista. Of course, Jeremy is always at hand to ask, "Would you like a cup of tea?", and my friends who came to pick me up for some sightseeing on the Saturday were pleased to take him up on the offer! I can hardly wait for my visit in March when the new wing will be completed and I can enjoy with the new home theatre centre!

Home from home

by TripAdvisor Member AimHiggins

I have just returned from a weekend at the Lodge and what a lovely experience I had. It is a hidden treasure and one which I would definitely re-visit if I was in the area. It is set behind some gates and as you enter it looks like a warm family home - with the most luxurious furnishings. It currently has four bedrooms (but with plans for expansion) and I was in the 'Bronze' room. The room was equipped with tv, freeview, dvd player (with a selection of very good and recent dvds available from the breakfast room), hi-fi, hairdryer, kettle etc etc. The bathroom was lovely with a very generously sized shower and molten brown products. What I found particularly impressive was the fact that I had called the night before to ask if an iron was available and without any prompting, this was set-up and turned on for me the morning after I arrived - the time which the hosts knew I would need it - this is just one example of the immaculate service I was offered. I cannot stress enough what a lovely hotel this was - every piece of furniture was of the highest standard, the atmosphere was that of a family home, the grounds were lovely and the hosts extremely welcoming and helpful. Don't miss it!

Perfection

by TripAdvisor Member JMcGregor

The jewel in the Cheshire crown. This small exclusive property offers such a high level of service and quality that you cannot fail to be impressed. The attention to detail is excellent and really makes this property sparkle when compared to others in the area. Jeremy and Cliff are excellent hosts and give you that warm feeling that you are very special guests in their wonderful home.

Stunning and elegant

by TripAdvisor Member liverpool2

We wanted a romantic evening in an easy to find place, with an added personal touch. We ended up in an absolutely stunning property, set in beautiful grounds and in a very affluent area. The property was decorated in a stylish, modern, and also a very breathtaking way. We honestly thought the room could never top the ground floor of the lodge. The room however was even better! No detail had been overlooked. From the beautiful king size bed to the stylish bathroom; it was perfect! We ordered champagne; which was waiting chilled on arrival and we even got a lift from the owner to the local village!

My expectations were exceeded in everyway. The owner did everything to make our stay feel very personalised and welcoming.

We will definately go back in the future!

Manchester home from home

by TripAdvisor Member Morzine

This was our second stay, this time in the Platinum suite. All the rooms are beautifuly finished in tasteful modern designs. Cliff and Jeremy are excellent hosts making us feel very much at home whilst we enjoy our leisurely Sunday morning breakfast! Their rennovation plans sound very exciting and we look forward to staying with them again on future visits to Manchester.

Nicky Valentine and Neil Clapson

" A special place "

by TripAdvisor Member SueJ28

I have stayed in many beautiful hotels in recent years and although a regular user of Trip Advisor I have not been compelled to write a review, untill now!
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel extremely welcome. Kinsley Lodge is stylish and spotlessley clean. It was an absolute joy to stay in such beautiful and inviting surroundings and we can't wait to return in the New Year.

Lovely boutique hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member katie25uk

Having just returned from a three night stay at this wonderful boutique hotel i feel refreshed and rested despite it being a work related stay.
i was made to feel most welcome and the hosts were very friendly. Having stayed in the smallest of the rooms i was most happy with the surroundings both communal and private. There was a lovely lounge where relaxing music played and there was always some scented oils burning.
Breakfast was lovely and the hosts always had somewhere to recommend to go and visit.
My stay was most pleasant and probably the best hotel experience i have had in this country. if you want pleasant and personal service and are quite fussy about your surroundings this small boutique hotel is perfect. Visit their website!

6 star

by TripAdvisor Member Gallardo

6 star accomadation with a personal service you wil not find in any hotel.
the atention to detail is just fantastic. nothing is to much trouble.

Quarry Bank MillQuarry Bank Mill