Gyllyngvase Hill, Falmouth, TR11 4DW, United Kingdom
Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

More about Bosanneth Hotel

Lovely stay

by TripAdvisor Member AnneandGreg

We stayed at Bosanneth for 3 nights over Easter. The place is conveniently located in Falmouth, quiet and very good value for money. Clive and David were lovely, welcoming and extremely thoughtful. We could immediately tell that they loved to run the place and did their best to make sure our stay as enjoyable as possible. Breakfast was fantastic with high quality and fresh products. As far as dinner is concerned, David is an excellent cook and we would definitely recommend staying in for dinner. By far the best B&B we have been to in the UK!

absolutley fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member rubelles

Absolutely loved staying at this friendly and well cared for hotel. From the moment I arrived Clive and David were marvelous hosts - nothing was too much trouble for them and they clearly loved their own bit of heaven at Bosanneth but were thrilled to be sharing it with their guests. The room was clean and very comfortable - with extras like sweets and chocolate biscuits! Although there was only a shower both the en suite bathroom and the bedroom were spacious and well furnished. The choice for breakfast was great. Fresh fruit salad, cereals, juices and yogurts were followed by a good choice of cooked breakfasts (including a lovely vegetarian one). The kippers were delicious!! All were beautifully presented. I was on a bed and breakfast only rate but we had dinner there on one evening and David and Clive made beautiful food specifically for myself and vegetarian friends. The soup and homemade bread we still talk about!! The only criticism was that there was too much...... All meals were served in the dining room which has beautiful views overlooking the sea.
Clive and David were really friendly and helped many guests with planning their days out. I came away feeling I had made friends and not only with them - their friendliness was contagious and i enjoyed chatting to the other guests. A truly relaxing break - I hope to go back soon.

Gold Star to Dave and Clive

by TripAdvisor Member Roo231274

I have just got back from a stay at the Bosanneth and I have to say what fantastic hosts Clive and Dave are. They made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was fantastic and they couldn’t do enough for us. I would definitely recommend staying here. Clive and Dave are more than happy to get a map out and direct you to places of interest and also warn you against tourist rip-offs. The guest house is very nicely decorated and they have made it feel like home from home – their attention to detail was brilliant. One other plus is that the guest house is just up the road from the beach and also only a 7 minute walk from the town so it is in a really good location. We will definitely be going back in the summer and I am hoping to persuade some of our family to go back for Christmas.

Say hi to them from Dave and Katharine.

Clive & David are the best

by TripAdvisor Member BristolPMA

Clive and David gave us a wonderful welcome with an immediate cup of tea! They spared no effort to make us comfortable and were even able to provide soya milk;vwhich is important for lactose intolerant diets. We would certainly recommend them to our friends and relatives

Perfect hosts

by TripAdvisor Member 3350

We had an excellent 5 nights stay in early April in the Garden Room.
Bosanneth is a real find ,expertly run by Clive and David who make great hosts - always very friendly and willing to go the extra mile . You feel that they really want you to enjoy your stay.
The attention to detail makes Bosanneth special .Great presentation and quality of food-- excellent fruit salad and choices on buffet breakfast. Had 2 delicious dinners too with home made rolls and soups and a crumble to die for !!

The position of the hotel is very good and in a quiet position - a minutes stroll to the beach. There is lots to see in the area, boat trips and Falmouth is well worth exploring. We will definitely be back .

customer care as it should be

by TripAdvisor Member tabithaEngland

Bosanneth is a work in progress and the completed works are tasteful and relaxing.We stayed in the garden room which has yet to be upgraded but it was spotlessly clean ,functional and comfortable enough for a good nights sleep.The position of this guest accomodation is ideal with sea views and a beautifully tended garden to sit and relax in.The quality of breakfast and attention to presentation and service was second to none and better by far than We have experienced in many top hotels around the world.However,the greatest asset that Bosanneth has is it's owners.Nothing is too much trouble and they genuinely seem to care about their guests and their comfort and enjoyment whilst staying with them.
Good,genuine customer care is getting harder to find but it is alive and well( and thriving ) at Bosanneth.

Excellent Stay

by TripAdvisor Member SJ07

We booked two rooms (Double and Twin) there for Saturday 20 April for the night and had a wonderful stay. David and Clive were just fantastic and there knowledge of the area was a real bonus. My mother and Brother were with my Fiancee and myself and also had a wonderful stay. Breakfast excellent. We will be back. Thanks Again Steven J

You won't beat the Bosanneth

by TripAdvisor Member Pat0060

We've never been to Cornwall before but we willl certainly be going again. In fact we've already booked. David and Clive are two of the nicest people I've met. Nothing is too much trouble for them. We found some wonderful places thanks to them and their knowledge of Cornwall. Came home with lots of recipes, David makes everything from scratch, his own soups (wow), bread, jam - the lot. Clive's garden is beautiful, you feel you are miles away from anywhere. They are never too busy to stop and have a chat, I felt as though I was staying with friends.
I'd love to say it was rubbish so that they don't get too busy but we've made our next booking so I'm happy.

Great Stay

by TripAdvisor Member kirble

We stayed at the Bosanneth Hotel for five nights half board and were very impressed. We received a lovely genuine welcome which continued throughout our stay.
The dining room experience was excellent, from good choices at breakfast time to well presented scrumptious evening meals. There were three courses in addition to home made rolls to start and coffee for afters. Dave is an experienced chef and we recommend dining at the Bonanneth.
Our room was well decorated and had a balcony which looked onto the sea. The hotel is very clean and thoughtfully decorated.
Clive and Dave are both sincere in their quest to make guests feel comfortable and enjoy both their hotel and Cornwall.
Cornwall is an excellent place to visit, we found plenty to do. Went kayaking in the sea at St Maws, played tennis five mins from the hotel and with the beach right on the doorstep had some lovely walks. Pendennis Castle is well worth a visit which can be walked from the hotel, taking about 30 mins to get there, or you can go by car.
A most enjoyable stay, we hope to return very soon.

Arrived as guests, left as friends.

by TripAdvisor Member CassieSouthampton

My wife and I took a 6 night last minute break at the Bosanneth Hotel. On our arrival we were welcomed by Clive and given tea and biscuits while we registered, a welcome touch after a long drive. The spacious room that we we were given had a fantastic view of the beach and sea front a few yards from the front door, and also overlooked the wonderful garden of the hotel. We had really excellent food prepared by David with fresh local produce. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts, even down to printing off an itinerary of places to visit and sights to see. We had a fantastic time and will certainly be going back as soon as possible. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

The National Maritime Museum, Falmouth, CornwallThe National Maritime Museum, Falmouth, Cornwall

Comments