Ambrose Hotel

See Amenities

Great Little Hotel in Barrow in Furness

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 24, 2010

I was working in Barrow In Furness and over ran on my project which meant I stayed for just one night, and it was one of the best nights I had in years, thanks Tracy and Gang.

I needed to do some printing and had no printer, Tracy allowed me hook up my laptop to her printer and print some 100 odd pages, and she refused to take any money in the end we agreed to but a few pounds in the charity tin.

Not a big hotel but what service, facilities, amenities etc they do offer they do very well. I needed to be on site for 6.15 so that meant out for 6am, the night porter knocked me at 5.15 on the dot as asked and when I came down there was lovely pot of coffee waiting for me and he had ready my cooked full English breakfast.

Unique Quality: Really friendly and very clean

Directions: Barrow is a working class town, it was ran down a few years ago but has had a lot spent on it and has been brought into the 21st century.

Nearby Ambrose Hotel

• Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Barrow in Furness Travel Forum

Need advice about Barrow in Furness, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Barrow in Furness and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Barrow in Furness hotel reviews