Banerigg Guest House

Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

The Best

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 19, 2008

My partner and I set off for a quick get away to the Lakes and stayed at the Banerigg Guest House after reading some of the reviews. It’s hard to think of anything new about this place that has not already been said. What I can tell you though, is that the Banerigg Guest House made our one night stay in the Lakes the best we have ever had. The views from our room were spectacular, the hospitality was warm, friendly and definitely welcoming. The experience of lighting a true log fire sitting back reading a book and slipping into a time long gone of no TV, internet and mad rushing fuss was well needed. There is a superb Italian restaurant just 5 mins walk up the road (take a torch) recommended by Angela & Martin, and Grasmere village another 5 mins more, it’s a great location. The breakfasts were lush and filling, the rooms were spotless and well presented in a traditional way. Overall this guest house is a true diamond in the Lakes and one in which I will visit many more times.

Unique Quality: A truly special & traditional Guest House

Nearby Banerigg Guest House

Banerigg Guest House

• Banerigg Guest House Hotel Grasmere

Address: Lake Road, Grasmere, LA22 9PW, United Kingdom

Amenities at Banerigg Guest House

• Free Parking

Grasmere Travel Forum

Need advice about Grasmere, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Grasmere and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Grasmere