Lake District National Park Hotels

Our Members Say

• sabsi profile photo sabsi
  • Reviews: 2815

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Eden Green Guest House: A FRIENDLY B&B

A friendly B&B right in the middle of Keswick. My room was small (especially the bath), hot but comfortable. And I finally had my own telly to watch my beloved English TV comedy shows :)

Great breakfasts! You get to choose exactly what you want - so I could enjoy my English breakfast without having to worry that some of the tasty food touches the baked beans (which I hate)!!

• Written May 2, 2003

Eden Green Guest House

Little Eden from the Outside: A Warm Welcome

This is Little Eden from the outside. It was in a courtyard along with the owners house. There was another cottage next door, and another apartment above.

It had a bench and table outside for those balmy hot summer night. What in England, I hear you say??
Yes we do have them sometimes you know.

Tip Photo

Little Eden from the Outside.

Little Eden: What a great way to spend a Weekend

The Lounge was only small, but it was cosy enough for the two of us. There was a TV, a two seater settee, and chairs. There were loads of info on the surrounding area. We had to put in £2.00 as a goodwill gester for the Mountain Rescue team.

Even though this photo doesn't do it justice, the room was very nice.

In the Lounge

Little Eden in Blakes Country Cottages: A place for a special break

This is a one bedroom cottage in a town called Matterdale End, near Pooley Bridge in the Lake District.
It is within the grounds of the owners house, but private enough to have your own space. It is within a courtyard of three cottages, where there are beautiful views for miles around. It was very peaceful there and very relaxing.

My favourite feature of the cottage was the bedroom. It had a double bed with lace canopy above it. The furniture was pine and was bright and colourful.
The cottage consisted of one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. There were plenty of utensils and crockery, in fact everything we needed. It had a TV, microwave , electric kettle and toaster. There was even a Xmas tree in the cupboard just in case you were feeling festive.

Little Eden Kitchen

• mcharlton profile photo mcharlton
  • Reviews: 145

My hubby and I stayed with...

My hubby and I stayed with Mike and Irene in their beautiful home. Outside all around the home is a wonderful garden of flowers and vegetables.

The Cumbrian area is a well established tourist destination, with many quality places to stay.

Bed & Breakfasts
For the personal touch, why not stay in a local Guest House.
Hotels
From 16th century pubs to 5 star hotels.
Self Catering
Self catering apartments & cottages are usually rented weekly, though you may be able to get weekend or 3 day breaks.
Camping and Caravanning
Great places to spend time relaxing and getting away from your everyday worries.

Great treat to stay with wonderful relatives that are also your best friends.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive