Chesterfield North Premier Inn

Travel Tips for Chesterfield

Gate to Peak District

by Ubik

"New live"

Just before Peak District, there is a beautiful old market Town called Chesterfield. This is my new home. This is the place where I meet second part of my soul – Ann.

I live hire, since 2005, and I just love this place, those people, and this dialect

Chessy!

by kazzbarr

Well......what can i say about Chessy, it is my home town, sadly was born here - but could have done a lot worse........since travelling... an awful lot better too! It is where all my family are - those loving, caring relations that are ALWAYS THERE for me!!

Famous for its 'Crooked Spire' Church - but also has some beautiful tudor buildings - and original market cobbled square that holds some wondeful markets.

It's a very intimate place, you never ever go out without popping into someone you know....Is that a good thing????

I love Chessy cos I can walk 10 minutes and find some peace - some little place in the country. Pubs are all well situated..........The famous Chatsworth Road, Brampton Mile will never ever leave you thirsty........I know from experience!! Still love you Pete in 'THE STAR' hope i was a good barmaid for you!

Has had much redevelopment over the last 8 years, is a good thing - I came to live back here in '98 from a Farm House in North Yorkshire, after living away for 17 years, numerous towns and villages i finally returned !! Even my old local night club got tutned into 'Fitness First'.....gobsmacked!! Also have a few good Thia and Chinese opening up - but we will never compete with the city life of Sheffield - accept us for what we are............Intimate XX

Comments