Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Business
I Haven't Stayed Here...
....but the food is superb!
This styles itself as a "Boutique Hotel" and whilst I've never stayed here I've eaten here a few times and enjoyed. So, not being to able comment on the rooms, let me just say that for a town centre, slightly-pricey, hotel this is well worth considering.
Staff are friendly, prefessional and the place is prettily upscale with loads of character.
Have a look at the website!
Unique Quality: Town centre location and so no great views. Part of "Foodie Tavi" and so if food is your thing this is the place to visit.
Directions: In the middle of the town, going up the hill towards the spring.
Popular Hotels in Tavistock
Plymouth Road, Tavistock
80 West Street, Tavistock
Drake Road, Tavistock
Explore the World
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Chicago Downtown
- Jamaica Bay Inn
- Blessed Cottage
- Beach Terraces Holiday Apartments Port Douglas
- Sea Sprite Ocean Front Motel and Apartments
- Heartland Hotel Auckland Airport
- Days Inn Orlando - Florida Mall
- Muangphol Mansion
- Days Inn Texas City (902 Hwy 146 N.)
- Holiday Inn Cambridge
- Bio Hotel Apartments
- Grand Viking Hotel
- Club Marmara Yasmine (complexe Dar Jerba)