Postcards - Old
Originally designed as a concert hall, the Pavilion first opened its doors in 1912. The building has a central and corner domes, a copper roof, and art nouveau iron railings along the rooftop walkway. Inside intricate plasterwork decorates the barrel vault ceiling. The last concert held here was in 1976. A listed building, the Pavilion is now a shopping complex.