The Claremont Hotel

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

More about The Claremont Hotel

Disappointing

by TripAdvisor Member GrahamF

Hotel is conveniently situated though not in the nicest of roads. We had booked on the back of previous reviews but were very disappointed. The room was okay and clean, but the en-suite was tiny. The shower put through very little water and there were disconcerting and sudden surges in temperature, not nice for adults but not at all suitable for children.

Best hotel in Bournemouth

by TripAdvisor Member louiseCheltenham

After experiencing many disappointing hotel stays in Bournemouth a friend recommended The Claremont Hotel as being a fantastic place to stay. Since staying at the Claremont Hotel I cannot wait to return for my next visit.
On arrival at Claremont we were relieved that there were ample parking spaces at the front of the hotel where we could park the car safely. We had been so fed up in the past at having to hunt for parking spaces when arriving at other hotels.
On entering the hotel we felt a welcoming feeling and I was impressed at how clean and tidy the whole hotel was. I have never stayed anywhere with such a high standard of cleanliness.
The ensuite room was absolutely terrific with plenty of space and beautifully decorated. The bed was so comfortable that I had the best nights sleep ever. I was also pleased that we had a decent shower with plenty of hot water.
Scott and Alan were the greatest hosts with nothing being too much trouble. Scott was real fun to be around, keeping us entertained during breakfast time and in the hotel bar on the evenings. I cannot remember the last time I had such a good time. Alan was a fabulous cook providing us with an excellent full english breakfast every morning. We also enjoyed bar snacks in the evenings which were very reasonably priced. We could not believe the quality and presentation of the food. It was the best food I had ever tasted. There was even a group who came in from a hotel down the road to eat Alans bar meals which they described as 'the best'.
I was also surprised at how close the hotel was to the beach, shops, town, pubs and clubs. What more could we ask for.
At £25 pp per night ,B&B, the Claremont Hotel is brilliant value for money. Scott and Alan can be certain of my custom in the future.

If you want to get away this is the place to stay.

by TripAdvisor Member mash442

My husband and myself fancied a weekend away and chose Bournemouth as my son is at uni there and it gave us a chance to visit. I spent some time on the internet trying to find a reasonaby priced b and b of excellent quality and after reading the reviews we chose the Claremont. We were not disappointed.
We arrived late on the friday night but this did not phase Scott one of the owners who greeted us at the door.
We were impressed straight away that we were offered off road parking as this is not always provided at other establishments.
We were shown to our to our lovely big room that was not only clean but decorated and furnished to a very high standard. The furnishings including the bed were extremely comfortable.
We didn't use the bar as time our time was limited, but the breakfast was fantastic using top quality local produce. My compliments to the chef!
We will definetely return to the Claremont and highly recommend
it to anyone as a lovely place to stay.

A Fantastic Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member SG23

We really enjoyed our stay. The whole place is spotless, well decorated and the food simply delicious. Scott kept us laughing all the time, and our only regret is that our break was not longer.

We'll certainly stay at the Claremont Hotel again, and again.

Spot on for a short break

by TripAdvisor Member ossiejolly

We have just returned from a short Easter break in Bournemouth before booking any accommodation we looked at the Hotels on tripadvisor. We saw that the Claremont Hotel had some good reviews so we booked in for a three night stay.
We arrived early Thursday afternoon and thought that we would have to hang around as the booking in was from 3.00pm, this was not the case, we were met by Allan one of the owners, with a smile he took us up to our room which was warm and spotlessly clean with tea ,coffee and chocolate on the drinks tray this being very welcome after a long drive from Cheshire.
During our stay we were given advice of where to eat and each time we were not disappointed.
The breakfast was very well cooked (by Gordon Ramsay without the swearing) and served by Scott the other owner who kept us entertained while we were in the hotel.
The weather was cold but our choice of hotel made it a super weekend break and I would recommend this hotel if you go to Bournemouth either for a short break or a longer stay

Highly recommended

by TripAdvisor Member RobnGeoff

Had a great Easter break staying at the Claremont. Scott and Alan couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. Hope you had a great holiday guys. The room was large and comfortable with a sofa and the en-suite was fine. Not sure why Graham F didn't like it. Perhaps he got out of the wrong side of the (very comfortable) bed. I hardly ever make breakfast when I stay away but made the effort each morning at the Claremont because the full english was fab. The hotel is just a short walk from the town centre. Will definitely be staying again.

Outstanding

by TripAdvisor Member ChrisandBronwen

First visit to the Claremont - will certainly be staying there again when we visit Bournemouth for a concert at the B.I.C. Outstanding value for money, rooms were of a very high standard, spotlessly clean and comfortable, excellent choice at breakfast, short walking distance to the Bournemouth International Centre and both Scott and Alan were so helpful giving excellent customer care/service to all residents. Thank you so much Scott and Alan for making our two day stay so hassle free.

A real gem

by TripAdvisor Member Mick1954

Very clean and tastefully decorated. The owners were welcoming and helpful. Our room was spacious, as was the en-suite bathroom. Breakfast was cooked to order, so everything tasted fresh. Thre situation was close to all the usual attractions - town centre, sea front, concert halls. Strongly recommended.

home from home

by TripAdvisor Member wegster53

after wading through the hotels in bournemouth came across the claremont. 35 reviews 5/5. Scott and Alan really made our weekend. nothing was too much trouble, food was great, location was ideal for the beach and town. It was home from home for me and my wife. We will be back later in the year, thanks again to you both. k&p leicester.

excellent

by TripAdvisor Member luckykent

have just got back from a lovely weekend here Room was spacious and very clean the food was fantastic Parking very good nothing was too much trouble for them Well done

Comments