Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Old coaching inn.
The Royal Lion is an old coaching inn, dating back to 1601, in the centre of Lyme. I've stayed there several times over the years, usually on my out-of-season fossilling forays. It's family-run, and the staff are always pleasant and helpful. Rooms are fine, some more modern than others, but if you are at the front they can be a bit noisy (that's where the buses and lorries have to change gear to get up the hill!) Excellent breakfast, freshly-cooked, and good meals in the restaurant. Bar meals and a cafe too.
Unique Quality: Own small indoor swimming pool, spa bath, steam room and gym. Games room with snooker & pool tables etc. 2 lounges + public bar.
Yuo can sleep in the same room as King Edward V1l, should you so desire.
It's bliss to be able to park the car all day in the centre of Lyme!
Popular Hotels in Lyme Regis
Broad St. , Lyme Regis
Scouse Lane, Hawkchurch EX13 5TX, England
Pound Rd., Lyme Regis
Explore the World
- Hotel Savoy Lloret de Mar
- Anthoussa Beach Hotel
- Estrella - Coral De Mar Resort Spa and Wellness
- Super 8 Motel FT Saskatchewan AB
- Apartamento Almar Albufeira
- Ebb Tide Resort
- Waldorf Towers Hotel
- Doubletree by Hilton Istanbul - Old City
- Hotel Calypso
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Valley City - Waterpark
- Corbett River View Retreat
- Orchardz Hotel
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- Ramada Plaza Hotel Anaheim Resort