Holiday Inn Express

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

More about Holiday Inn Express

Such a disaster...

by TripAdvisor Member pranha78

I stayed in Holiday inn poole very recent.It was completely disappointment, the quality, service, room were definetly much more less than what i expected..I stayed in too many Holiday Inn all around the world, but this was completely worst experience I ever had.The staffs need to have definetly training, and they have to be taught how to smile...

Good without a car

by TripAdvisor Member dobydog

I stayed here this week with my two older daughters. Without a car this hotel is central enough to get around less than a 10 min walk to the bus station and the shops. Station a little further but within walking distance.

This hotel is a little more expensive than I would normally pay for an Express but it is in a holiday area. Room was fine, we did back onto the railway line but this did not seem to be a problem. Breakfast was certainly adequate.

Only quibble I would have if my two children slept in the sofa bed being 15 and 11 there would certain by a squash but would be fine for small kids.

I would stay her again, only thing that would put me off is price, we had just stayed at a Holiday Inn in Fareham at half the price (offer).

Sympathetic warm staff

by TripAdvisor Member Bill18

We were visiting Poole as my mother was very ill and in Poole Hospital. We did not know how long we would need the room for and were very stressed with the situation.

The manager sorted out our accommodation and all staff assisted us throughout our stay. They could not have been more helpful, even when we were at our worse. They helped us with transport, places to eat, directions and just looked after us wonderful. Thank you all for looking after us so well during a very stressful time, you made life a lot easier. We will be back.

Perfect Budget Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member KK78

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Poole for 1 night during the May bank holiday. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and a good size, definitely above average for a budget hotel. The hotel was in perfect walking distance of the train station, mall, high street and quay. The hotel does not serve lunch or dinner, but they have a decent breakfast and a small bar with seating areas and a tv. Poole has so many nice restaurants and pubs though, so it would be a pity to hang out at the hotel anyway. We had very nice meals at Da Vinci's Warehouse restaurant and the Inn on Quay. There are other hotels closer to the quay, but for a cheap, clean hotel you can't beat the Holiday Inn Express.

An ideal getaway

by TripAdvisor Member SplodgeUK

This chain of hotels is mainly used by business travellers during the week but they are brilliant for reasonably priced week-end getaways.
We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Poole for two nights in a beautifully clean and comfortable room with a continental buffet thrown in.
Poole is a really nice place to visit and a trip to Brownsea Island is an added bonus. We spent all day walking along the seashore and through the woods but sadly never got to see one of the famous red squirrels.
Poole is also ideal an base for seeing some of the lovely Dorset countryside.

Fine Good value

Nice hotel no frills but good location and bedrooms very nice.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a place to stay whilst exploring the area

GuildhallGuildhall

Poole Thistle - Expensive!Poole Thistle - Expensive!

Town MapTown Map

Pleasure boat trips around the harbour.Pleasure boat trips around the harbour.

Comments