14 Upper Rock Gardens, Brighton, BN2 1QE, United Kingdom
Expedia.com Tingo.com Hotels.com

More about Bannings at Number 14

Would recommend .......

by TripAdvisor Member KatieCambridge

My husband and I stayed her in April 2008. This was our first visit to Brighton. Number 14 is very friendly, homely and spotlessly clean. Breakfast is excellent and sets you up for the day! We would stay again next time we visited Brighton and would recommend to others.

Top Notch...

by TripAdvisor Member Dennis_P

Me and my partner chose to stay here for three nights having been impressed by previous reviews, and we weren't disappointed.

Our room was well appointed and clean.

The freshly cooked breakfast was great, with added touches - fresh fruit, cereals, fruit juices and a nice big pot of tea!

The friendly and welcoming proprietors give this place such a nice relaxed atmosphere you feel at home from the minute you walk through the front door.

All this resulted in a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend in Brighton.

We will definitely be returning….!

Friendly, clean and good breakfast

by TripAdvisor Member Ads1972

Just got back from a long weekend (3 nights) staying at this B&B for the first time. Only seconds away from nearby pubs/shops in Kemp Town and only about 10 mins walk into Brighton town centre - a pleasant stroll down the seafront is recommended!

Friendly owners, good breakfast and room was really nice. Would definitely recommend and probably book again.

Thanks for the bacon sarnies!

Mark and Sarah

What a friendly place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member CobyGuildford

My friend and I came to Brighton for a course and I'm so pleased we managed to find this B&B. The boys (owners) were so helpful and Kind. The beds were sooo comfy, the breakfast was great and the service was even better. We are already booking again for when we are in Brighton in November. I would advise that people stay here, we had a fab time

Coby and Nina

number14brighton.co.uk

by TripAdvisor Member ginge20002

stayed at number 14 by phoning the bed and breakfast and a friend and i couldn't fault the service we received. the 2 guys running it have a very good knowledge of the area and couldn't have given a warmer welcome.they are spending a lot on the place by making it even better than it already is. the breakfast was perfect and the room was bright comfortable and very clean.

given the highest recommendation because its worth it.

Best B&B in Brighton

by TripAdvisor Member Strabanejohn

Stayed in Brighton for the Bank Holiday weekend - the excellent website for Number 14 gives a good indication of what is to come!

From the moment we arrived until the moment we left, Chris and Terry were the most attentive hosts we could wish for.

Parking the car? No problem, they have parking permits for sale and know the best streets to go to (Brighton is a hard place to get a parking spot).

Getting bags to your room? No problem, a helper was at hand.

Nice rooms? We can only speak for ours, but clean, comfortable, well decorated.

Things to do, where to go? Both guys very knowledgable and willing to give advice and even call a taxi for you.

Breakfast? This is no exageration - the first morning, my breakfast was so tasty and huge, I didn't need any lunch and even for dinner I only needed something light. Best breakfast I have had in years.

Situation? Close to the seafront and pier, close to lots of resturants and pubs/bars, short stroll to the Pavilion, ideal for a visit to Brighton.

Cannot recommend Number 14 highly enough.

Great B&B Experience at Number 14!

by TripAdvisor Member Boot95

My boyfriend and I go to Brighton on a regular basis - it's definitely one of our favourite places in England as it has everything from shopping to culture and the beach... there's nothing really that it lacks.

We have stayed at a variety of B&Bs over the years but Number 14 has really left us with the best, most positive experience.

Both Terry and Chris were friendly, welcoming and helpful. Our room was comfortable, very clean and spacious.

I had a nose around the other rooms (there are six in total) on the morning of our second stay as it was a Friday and a 'change over day' and when I came across Chris making up one of the beds he welcomed my nose! Although some of the rooms were smaller than others all were very clean, had great beds, ensuite bathrooms and the amenities you would expect in a good B&B.

Breakfast was generous with cereal, yoghurt and fruit to start and a choice of a vegetarian or full English breakfast to follow.

The location is perfect; not far from the bustle of St. James' Street and a ten minute walk to the centre of the Lanes and yet it's in a quiet street where we were able to leave the window open overnight without any noise issues.

We drove to Brighton and Terry helped us to find a parking space and also had £5 parking vouchers, which lasted 24 hours - a must for cheaper parking in Brighton.

The only thing that I would have preferred, but it can't exactly be a criticism(!), would have been for our towels not to have been changed during our stay. But that's just churlish of me really.

We will certainly be staying at Number 14 again and recommend it highly!!!!

Can’t wait to stay again!

by TripAdvisor Member Jacquie35

Number 14 Guest House is the place to stay, First thing that hits you when you walk in is how friendly and helpful the owners are nothing seems to be a problem. The room we stayed in was with out a doubt very clean, fresh and well aired, the bed was comfortable and clean everything was so well presented it was like being at home.
The Breakfast is a must have. I can only say wow! If that don’t fill you up I don’t know what will, the Guest house its 2 minutes from the seafront so you can try and walk your hearty breakfast off. We enjoyed it so much that I asked if we could stay another night and we did.
I would truly recommend Number 14 Guest House as one if not the best yet that I have stayed in. So much so we have booked to stay again this year! Thank you Number 14
Jacquie from London

Absolutely Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member Pompom33

Number 14 is fabulous! Six of us stayed for the weekend and couldn't find a fault. The entire house is beaufitully clean and well decorated. The rooms are original and ever so comfortable. The owners Chris and Terry are lovely. Really welcoming and helpful. The breakfast was excellent quality, with a great selection of cereals, fruit, yogurt and juices, along with a delicious high quality and very filling cooked breakfast. I will definately stay there again, and have recommended Number 14 to all my friends!!!!!
Thanks for a wonderful stay.
Sarah

Great stay

by TripAdvisor Member janereading62

Number 14 is owned by 2 really friendly guys who made us feel very welcome. The room was airy and clean and the bed comfy. The breakfast was tasty and well cooked and the lovely touch of being able to help ourselves to water and coke from a fridge downstairs was much appreciated. What else could anyone want from a B & B?

BrightonBrighton

BETTER THAN STONECLADDING!BETTER THAN STONECLADDING!

Turrets SyndromeTurrets Syndrome