Brighton Pavilions Hotel

Costs about the same, but rated 17% higher than other 4 star hotels

More about Brighton Pavilions Hotel

A different travel experience

by TripAdvisor Member Hibit

If you are after a change from plain chain hotels then this is the place to stay. My girlfriend and I stayed for a one night in the Royal Pavilion room.

No, it's not a Hilton with its pool etc. But that's the point. The owners have succesfully identified the ways they can make their place stand out from the competition. Character and service. You will know from the web site that the rooms are all themed. Service is upbeat, friendly and not overpowering, even first thing in the morning. Rooms are clean and big enough for most peoples short stays.

The Brighton Pavilions is priced at the topish end of the B&B market and that is what you get - a top B&B. I have therefore given it five stars on the basis of being good value and living up to expectations. Its not a five star hotel so don't expect one, it's still a B&B, but its a five star experience and the best value place in Brighton.

The best recommendation we can give is that it will be the first place we look up if we come to Brighton again. Why pay more?

Fabulous!

by TripAdvisor Member janlo1

We have just returned from a two night break staying in the Camelot Pavilion and would tell everyone to stay at this friendly hotel-but we won't because we want to keep it our secret,we stumbled across it by chance and could not have been looked after any better,the room was kept clean and the breakfast was scrummy,even the lack of close parking space was not a problem,our car was all in one bit when it came time to collect it.
Go there-but don't tell a soul!

Everything we wanted - and more.....

My Husband decided to take me away for a couple of days, "just a B&B in Brighton - spend some time without the kids". Just a B&B indeed! The Pavillions is beautiful, our room - the Royal Pavillion was cosy, well equipped and luxuriously decorated, not to mention spotlessley clean and (considering the hotels fabulous location) unbelievably peaceful and quiet. Having just had a rough couple of weeks, it was just the break I needed to recuperate, recharge my batteries and face the world again. The proprietors were helpful, friendly and efficient - without being "in your face" or annoying. We will definately stay there again. I also highly recommend the Champagne and Oyster Bar just minutes walk around the corner from the Pavillions Hotel.

Fab little place!

by TripAdvisor Member bouncytime

Had a lovely 2 nights in the Camelot suite, we found this place to be clean and very luxourious. Room was a tad on the small side but have everything you need, including fridge stocked with goodies and tea making facilities. After a 9 hour journey we sleeped like logs in the comfortable bed, and woke up to a mega english breakfast. Its just a short walk to the centre of Brighton and the pier, parkings a bit of a pain, but I think that goes for all of Brighton. All in all very enjoyable stay and would highly reccommend!

outstanding little gem in Brighton

me god me god .
fantastic place to relax in beautiful suroundings .top nosh hotel .class act.
Go there .Regency sqaure is so much more classy.
we WILL be back for more exquisite food ,vintage drinks and lovely staff.
Thank you ever so much for a fantastic week end.
Helen and Paul

Nice little place

by TripAdvisor Member UK_mids_traveller

Recently spent a weekend at this townhouse hotel. It's a very friendly and comfortable little place, only a few minutes from centre of town.

We'd arrived by train, but parking is definitely a problem here (and in the Brighton generally), although the hotel will be able to advise you.

The rooms were on the small side, but if it's only for a weekend it's not a big deal. Anyway, it makes you get out and explore Brighton. The rooms and bathroom were clean too. Despite the beautiful weather, the room temperature was OK. The only real complaint is that the curtains weren't very effective- which does matter in mid-June when we were there and the sunshine is streaming in at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Breakfasts are excellent- set us up for the day. All in all we had a very nice time here.

Excellent .. it's the only word for it

by TripAdvisor Member JohnCurle

My wife and I have just returned from an overnight stay in the Brighton Pavilions.
The hotel joint-owner Ken Clarke was very friendly, professional and helpful. He's a very nice guy.
He took our booking, sorted out car parking (virtually outside) and greeted us warmly.
We stayed in the Camalot Pavilion. Although a touch small, the room was bright, very clean, had a fresh, airy feel about it and was beautifully decorated. In short, excellent for a short stay.
Breakfast was also a treat. The breakfast room is lovely as is the Full English.
I would recommend the Brighton Pavilions to anyone and next time we stay in Brighton, I will be giving Ken another ring.
PS: We went to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for a quick bite at lunchtime and The Saint restaurant for our evening meal. Both were very good.

Compact and bijou...

by TripAdvisor Member DamienKeegan

Lovely wee place, with two really nice guys running it who put up with some shilly-shallying by me (changing dates and so on!)

Highly recommended and great value for money. Original decor well fininshed and of a high standard.

Thanks for all your help lads!

Damien

Pleasant surprise, charming!

by TripAdvisor Member Rach1711

Staff were incredibly polite and helpful. Room was just lovely- clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the best i've ever had (better than any hotel!)- fresh and hot, great variety on offer. Excellent position in town- close enough to walk into town and right near the seafront. I will definitely be returning to this little gem. I really appreciated the charming, personalised service at this B&B.

Beautiful, excellent service

by TripAdvisor Member JulieJ63

Picked this hotel because of its Tripadvisor rating. We were not disappointed. The rooms are beautiful and the host delightful. This is a very good b&b that isn't pretending to be a hotel and does its job with excellence. Every last spot of the decor was well thought out and pristine. Only one thing - we stayed in a 'normal' room and it was very small - a bit of an issue getting ready as there was not much room round the bed for two to pass. If we went back we would book earlier and have a larger room.

Comments