55-56 Regency Square, Brighton, BN1 2FF, United Kingdom
Expedia.com Hotels.com Agoda.com

More about Hotel Una

A gem!

by TripAdvisor Member BootLondon

My boyfriend and I stayed for a night at the Una for a special occasion and it really did live up to all the great feedback it has. Although it isnt particularly cheap the hotel is individual, incredibly stylish, friendly and couldn't be more different form the souless chain hotels that adorn the seafront. The service ws excellent, from the reservtion I made over the phone (the lady at the hotel recommended the room I chose) to the barman(friendly, efficient )to the the waitress who served the brekkie who was smiley and pleasant. We were upgraded to 'Jubba' upon our arrival, a small suite, very romantic and designed beautifuly. It was a nice plus. The bar is open 24 hours, the breakfast was excellent. All the rooms smell gorgeous. My only minor complaint would be that the shower wasnt hot enough. When we checked out the lady at reception offered to show us some other rooms, all were fairly incredible (jacuzzis, HUGE plasma TV's, striking decor etc) very expensive but would be amazing for a honeymoon night or equally big occasion. Ultimately a lot of thought has gone into making this hotel a special place and the details are everywhere. Nice and central...if you can afford a few quid more than your average hotel in brighton go there!!!! PS there is no discount on NCP car park anymore (roughly £12 for 24 hrs)

Birthday In Brighton

by TripAdvisor Member ObiLoz

Having stayed at Una before i knew the excellent quality to expect, however staying in the luxury room Aragon, was a completely surreal experience. The room was lush, with its own private sauna, jacuzzi and outside area. This was the perfect brithday treat, and with a complimentary bottle of champagne the night was started perfectly. The option to have breakfast in the room, made checking out just that much harder! I would reccomend Una to everyone!

Lovely boutique Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member CambridgeTourist

We stayed at the Hotel Una for 1 night after reading plenty of good reviews. We were not disappointed. Our room, Lossie, was spacious with views directly over Regency Square and the sea. The bed was large and comfortable with lovely linen and nice touches of Moulton Brown products in the bathroom. The bathroom was snug but perfectly formed. All areas were spotlessly clean.
There is a good choice of beautifully cooked breakfasts served in a light airy dining room. All the staff that we encountered were very polite and helpful. We would return again.

A truly great Boutique Hotel!

by TripAdvisor Member Notey25

Hotel Una is very understated from the outside (which I liked), inside it is a brilliant balance of old and new. The interior is of contemporary design, incorporating many of the elegant features of the original building. The staffs were very attentive and smart, but it was the room that stood out for me. The room had a fresh modern feel with a large plasma screen, interesting artwork and very large couch ideal for watching dvd's while enjoying some of the room service. In fact we found it quite hard to leave the room. It's so comfortable and truly I don't feel like staying in a hotel at all. More like staying at your (Posh) friend's house. I would recommend the hotel to friends and family alike.

My top list!

by TripAdvisor Member gour1000

I found this place to be a little 'oasis' in the middle of Brighton.
I have travelling a lot in the past three years and stayed in many 5 stars and luxury hotels around the world.
But Hotel Una has given me a totally different experience.
The hotel has a really luxurious feel to it but at the same time it make me felt very relaxing because of the very friendly staffs.
Oh, forgot to mention that I'm a single traveller. I went to brighton on a business trip but didn't feel lonely at all!
I had a large double room called Lossy? I just couldn't beleive how spacious and well decorated the room was when I arrived.
It's better than most of the suite in many big hotels I stayed in before. for just £120.00 (It's Tue.-Thu. when I stayed) with a very fresh and delicious breakfast, it's a real bargain for me. I don't know about the others but for me Hotel Una is on the top of my list from now on. see you next year.....

Ok place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member finnishbird

Decided to stay at this B&B based on the reviews that I had read on this website. It was a pleasant B&B but there were some problems. We booked one of the luxury rooms and unfortunately it was over looking a backyard/road/bins. We were also woken up early in the morning by the bins being emptied/trucks. The room was comfortable and clean but there was damp in the bathroom and the shower didn't work properly (to change temperature). I haven't stayed in any of the other hotels in the same class in Brighton so I can't compare but I would expect the room to have been a bit better. The breakfast was good and the staff friendly and extremely helpful.

Brighton's Best Kept Secret!

by TripAdvisor Member JamesOBrighton

We couldnt have stumbled on Una under more unfortunate circumstances! Our house deal had just fallen through (the *** mortgage company sent the funds to the wrong account) so we found ourselves homeless over a bank holiday weekend (we are a family of four). It was wet and horrible and my wife and the kids were all in tears!
So many places were unable to accomodate us as we all wanted to be in the same room (we have a four year old and a 10 year old) but Una were incredibly easy to deal with and managed to fit us in (even though it meant swapping rooms as they were booked all nights). They made us feel very welcome - so much so that the kids went down for breakfast by themselves in the morning - and the rooms were airy and not cluttered with every comfort you would hope for.
I dont normally write reviews on things as its not really my thing - but I had to let you know about this little gem - and if you vist be sure to sample the barmans margarita!

Total Bliss

by TripAdvisor Member Silky74

My Girlfriend and I just spent 2 wonderful nights at the Hotel Una. I chose the hotel based on Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I booked the Danube Room and from the moment we stepped through the door we felt relaxed and forgot about the world outside. As a suprise for my girlfriend I had the hotel scatter Rose Petals on the bed and had Champagne and Strawberries put in the room which we enjoyed whilst sitting on our balcony overlooking the square and the waterfront. We also had Rose Petals scattered on the bed. I cannot fault the hotel, the staff were friendly and helpful, we had breakfast delivered to our room which arrive promptly with no fuss. Yes its expensive but I never wanted to leave the room and to me that was worth every penny spent.

My 2nd home!

by TripAdvisor Member pickychoosy

I cannot wait to write this review because I am so excited that finally we ( my husband and I) found our 2nd home in Brighton.
We used to live in Brighton for many years but we moved 5 years ago to the west side. However, we always come back to brighton as often as we can and every time we normally stayed in the Metropole or the Grand, but recently our daugther told us about this ''Boutique Hotel trend'' in Brighton and offer to make the reservation for us. It was brilliant! we stayed in the room on the4th floor call WISTA. I really like everything in that room. the big sofa was so comfortable, the bed was HUGEEEE. (you'll never get this size of bed in the big hotel for the normal suite.)and most of all, the sparkling tiles in the bath room.
The service was really good (not robotic as in many hotels) the breakfast was lovely. We didn't have a chance to use the bar this time, but we have many more opportunities in the future anyway.
We tried to book our next stay in July but they were fully booked around the time we wanted, so I will recomment advance booking for this type of hotel, since it's a real gems.

Great stay at Hotel Una

by TripAdvisor Member Pandaroo

We found the Hotel Una a great choice. The hotel was classy and exclusive whilst very friendly & welcoming. Highly recommended - you will not be disappointed!

Choccywoccydoodah Bar Du ChocolatChoccywoccydoodah Bar Du Chocolat

Open air ethnicOpen air ethnic

Loosen those buttons, now!Loosen those buttons, now!

Yours truly guersting with Paradise 9Yours truly guersting with Paradise 9