1 Broad St, Brighton, BN2 1TJ, United Kingdom
Booking.com Priceline.com Official Site

More about One Broad Street Guesthouse

The perfect place to put your feet up and relax

by TripAdvisor Member YolandaBilang

after exploring all that Brighton has to offer and going out in the town at night! This place is very close to all amenities and is a lovely place away from home. It is very clean and new, as well cosy with beautiful rooms that have lots of sunshine. The owners are warm and friendly and make the best fry-up after the night before and even give you great tips on how to cook the perfect poached egg! I loved it and from experiences I have had before in Brighton, I certainly wont be checking in anywhere else from now on. I give this little gem top scores!

Excellent B&B

by TripAdvisor Member EarlsfieldGirl

One broad street is a cracking B&B - Ramola and Mary couldn't have been more welcoming or more accomodating to the group of us who stayed there (including ironing one person's shirt for them as we sat down and enjoyed a splendid breakfast).

The beds, beddings, rooms are all lovely - clean, modern, and well equpied.

Location, location, location - you can see and smell the sea it's that close to the beach, but moments walk away from a great range of bars and restaurants. The recommendations on where to eat were also top quality.

A great place to stay.

A wonderful place to stay!

by TripAdvisor Member ROZJMCG

Ramola and Mary add something special to a wonderful hotel. From the first contact booking the room, right through to fond farewells after our weekend there, they were helpful and friendly. The accommodation is superb and I would urge you to seek out One Broad Street the next time you're planning a stay in Brighton.

Friendly, clean, well-presented, great food, a true delight!

by TripAdvisor Member roy105lond

A friendly welcome by the owners who are two very friendly and well-mannered ladies, who gave me a parking permit to save me lots of money.

Lovely interior and lovely room with a nice flat screen freeview digital tv. Soon they are getting DVD players. Very comfortable beds and quiet, so I got great nights sleep.

The breakfast made by the owner: full English was superb with a nice choice of cereals and juices.

Nice to see owners who take pride in their establishment which is well decorated and well maintained.

When I visit Brighton I will always insist on staying here from now on. Highly recommended!!

Wonderful Hosts

by TripAdvisor Member Guest411

Previous reviewers have said it all: you'll not find any nicer hosts anywhere than Ramola and Mary, and their eagerness to be of help makes for a stand-out experience. Their recommendation of the Chili Pickle restaurant, open only 2 months, was yet another A*.

Wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member plenty84

Me and my boyfriend stayed here during a long weekend in Brighton and we were very pleased with the service, the location, the room, the breakfast, everything! Although we had to cut our trip short by one night, the owners were very sympathetic and offered us a free night for the next time we came back. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking to chill out in Brighton.

Cracking little base for Brighton

by TripAdvisor Member bluebirdpete

Just returned from a weekend stay at One Broad Street, Brighton and can recommend it to all who stay in Brighton. My wife and I have been to Brighton on many occasions, and stayed in a few dodgy places, including some of the bigger hotels, and it can be a hit or miss affair most of the time. However, we stayed at this nice little B&B thanks to the reviews on trip advisor, and weren't disappointed.
Ramola met us on arrival, and quickly helped sort out parking permits that enabled us to park outside for the whole weeked (if you can find a space). This was very helpful as I know from experience that multi storeys in Brighton can be expensive! Our room was nice, clean and modern, and breakfast was great as well, with a good vegetarian option for us both.
The location was also great as it is very close to the pier and all the main attractions Brighton has to offer, so no need to get a taxi, or more importantly, not move the car and lose your space!
We found Ramola and Mary nice and friendly, and overall you get a personal service that you might not get at some of the hotels in Brighton, for the same price, and we would definitely stay there again.

Abit Full On

by TripAdvisor Member smpope

Although the rooms where very clean and tidy the owner could of been a little more chilled.Wanted to know immediately if we required breakfast which we was unsure about due to planning a night out . Due to our hesitation we did not get a sausage with breakfast the next morning. Breakfast is also very early 8.30 - 9.30.Would of liked the option of breakfast being later, i was on holiday.Apart from that were very helpful in making bookings.

Perfect!!!

by TripAdvisor Member ReMade

Just arrived back home from a lovely one night stay in Brighton. Having decided to take a trip down to the seaside with a friend I started looking for a B&B only last week,. Luckily I found this little gem on Tripadvisor. Immediately booked a room with a sea view.
The glorious sunshine on our arrival and a friendly welcome was followed by a lovely clean room with crisp white bedlinen, fluffy towels and even the softest toilet paper you can imagine :)
Day was spend shopping, admiring the sea and just feeling generally happy and relaxed. After a dayss walking around it didn't take us long to fall a sleep under the lovely warm duvets. And I slept like a baby.
Breakfast was great with lovely coffee and fruit juices and I thought it was great to be asked the night before what meat we'd like in the morning. Ramola and Mary were very friendly and helpful and I will recommend One Broad Street. And I will definitely stay there when I get myself by the sea again.

Lovely B&B, a minute from the sea

by TripAdvisor Member Millie40

What a great place to stay. Spotless, chic room, comfy bed, tasty breakfast and friendly owners. Will definitely come back to this B&B next time I'm in Brighton.

My cake at Choccywoccydoodah Bar Du ChocolatMy cake at Choccywoccydoodah Bar Du Chocolat

The milky wayThe milky way

Chips on the PierChips on the Pier

Me in oceana, opening night.Me in oceana, opening night.

Comments