Pier Hotel

Tags

Beaches Family Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

NIGHTCLUB under hotel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 3, 2012

Worst hotel experience I've ever had.
No where was it mentioned on their page that under the hotel, there's a NIGHTCLUB. You expect a level of noise at a seaside resort, but to hear every word of a song and have the base shaking my drink on the bedside unit, was not what I was expecting. On arrival the toilet hadnt been flushed, the cupboards dirty and the wardrobe was falling apart. When I approached a member of staff about the noise there was no apology. Only a smirk and remark that they are full.
I always thought the point of a hotel was somewhere to rest, the pier at Eastbourne might as well through out the beds and install a dance floor, and as for a dirty toilet...well they already have it covered.

Unique Quality: The seafront location is great, above a nightclub is probably a unique quality for the wrong reasons.

Directions: Opposite the pier

Eastbourne Hotels

by written on June 8, 2005

Living just a few miles along the coast from the town of Eastbourne I have never had any reason to book a hotel here as I usually can get home by car or train.

On my nights out here I see sooo many hotels beautifully lit up by the seafront, it would be difficult to make a choice if I was a visitor. This one is right by the Pier, hence its name (and what a fabulous view you would have if you had a room at the front of the building!).

If you enlarge the pic you can see on the banner that rooms are from 19.95GBP per night. (That's probably a single :))

Unique Quality: It looks out onto Eastbourne Pier.

Directions: Eastbourne Seafront

Amenities at Pier Hotel

• Restaurant
  • Continental Breakfast

Eastbourne Travel Forum

Need advice about Eastbourne, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Eastbourne and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Eastbourne hotel reviews