2 Lascelles Terrace, Eastbourne, United Kingdom
Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Eastbourne

McDonald'sMcDonald's

Battle of Hastings - the Battlefield with tentsBattle of Hastings - the Battlefield with tents

Travel Tips for Eastbourne

Eastbourne

by Bix10

"Living In Eastbourne"

I lived in this part of the country for a couple of years and it surely was great fun. I've never lived in a small town or a village before and it was an unforgettable experience. I went to a boarding school in a small village called Upper Dicker, near Hailsham, Willingdon, Polegate, Berwick and Eastbourne but the latter is the main town centre where all the other areas would have better access to shopping centres, shops, telecommunication services, banks, cinema, beach and so on...

I've always had the idea that the beach in Eastbourne looks similar to the one in Brighton, which by the way isn't far from here. One cannot have that many expectations in Eastbourne but I would say that it isn't too bad living here. I know that I tend to miss it and it's probably because I spent part of my life here, especially during adolescent. You can have almost everything you want here but not much of choices though. Choices isn't too much of a problem, I must say because you have Brighton as your neighbour, in the need for various shopping outlets, dining places as well as entertainments.

I supposed that you definitely need a group of friends to make Eastbourne your home or if you plan to visit, then I definitely suggest the local pubs as a must place to visit and the beach area. That's about it really. Shopping in Eastbourne isn't much to shout about really. It's a good place to hang out if you're looking for some peaceful getaway from the busy city life. I don't have any old pictures of me there yet but will get it posted as soon as I have them. Thank you for visiting my Eastbourne page.

Comments