Seaspray Bed & Breakfast

Expedia.com Booking.com Hotels.com

More about Seaspray Bed & Breakfast

Good beds...super breakfasts!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member lordcharles

Before we booked we had friendly e-mail contact and were given all the answers we needed. Jo+Dale made us feel welcome from the moment we got through their front door. Our room was very clean, as was the rest of the house. Nicely furnished, the bed was large and very comfortable. With a sea view and comfortable arm chairs just right for a relaxing moment. We enjoyed the Breakfasts with their wide choices, well cooked and tasty. Want more...no problem you were really treated as a 5 Star Guest in their guest house. We love walking..so we were happily within walking distance of....eateries....drinkeries...all local transporteries.
We are all year round travellers and lay our heads in a wide variety of hotels across europe. And remembering this a B+B Guest House
not a Hotel we can really reccomend the Seaspray all the way.

The only place to stay in Hastings!

by TripAdvisor Member Tristan13

I can't praise the Seaspray highly enough. I'm a regular visitor to Hastings in the winter, and have been coming to stay here for 4 years now. Jo and Dale are very friendly hosts, always welcoming, with a lovely, comfortable house right on the seafront.

The breakfasts are legendary - whatever you want they've got it! - and everything is geared towards making guests as welcome as possible. The extras like a fridge in the rooms, digital TV, etc, are the icing on the cake - I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else when I come to Hastings!

Family BB

by TripAdvisor Member craig102

I have just stayed for 4 days , 3 nights and cant find anything bad to say . From the moment you arrive , Dale and jo make you feel at home . The rooms remind me of New England , with a blue and white colour scheme . My room had everything you could ask for , was clean , tidy , well decorated and of an excellent standard.

The location was sea front with the beach opposite, just over the road , there was no parking outside , but arrangements have been made with local authority to park in local car parks . This was fine and didn't cause any problems.

The breakfast menu would just about cover everyones taste, but if your on a diet , dont go for the Full English , all the produce is from local farmers and this is reflected in the taste.

The location is 10 min walk from the Town Center and Old Town and there are lots of places to either eat out in the eve or enjoy a drink or a coffee.

I enjoyed my stay that much that i have booked two shorts breaks with them in July and Aug this year.

All in all - 10 / 10 .

The best place to stay in Hastings!

by TripAdvisor Member h0lidaymaker08

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Sea Spray. Dale and Jo made me feel very welcome. The room I stayed in which, was a single, was very nice and comfortable. The breakfast was most enjoyable too with a wide selection to choose from. For anyone visiting Hastings or the surrounding area, I would thoroughly recommend you stay at The Sea Spray. The rooms are excellent and the service is very friendly and welcoming. Thank you to Dale and Jo for making my stay a very pleasant one.

Sure Bet

by TripAdvisor Member mikeyboy_summers

I have stayed at the Sea Spray a couple of times now and would not hesitate to recommend it to fellow travelers or indeed stay there again myself whenever I am in the area as I regard the establishment as a sure bet. Jo and Dale make you feel very welcome in a relaxed way and they keep the accommodation to a very high standard. They are also very discerning around the guests they accept, this combined with the Sea Spray's location (just far enough aay from the town's night life) all leads to a very restful stay.

the best guest house/hotel i have ever stayed in!!!!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member wayne_bolderston

we spent our honeymoon at the seaspray with dale and jo looking after our every need , this guest house is the best i have ever stayed in and would recomend it to anyone . on arrival the greeting is superb the parking is exellent , and the rooms are fantastic every detail has been thought of from flat screen tvs to fridges and shower gel and shampoo dispensers in the bath rooms which are the cleanest i have seen on my travels , after a great nights sleep in the very large superb beds its off down to breakfast which is a thing of ledgendary proportions the food is superb and the choice is great all cooked by jo and assisted by dale . all in all what a superb guest house and thanks for a superb honeymoon we will be back soon wayne and linda bolderston

A warm welcome

by TripAdvisor Member GABN59

A warm friendly welcome awaits you here from Jo and Dale, very good facilities. We had an excellant room overlooking the sea and pier. If you can manage the full breakfast you will need to take a walk before you do anything else. Very close to the new and old town areas. We would certainly recommend Seaspray to anyone looking for a B&B in Hastings.
Brenda & George

Best B&B in Hastings

by TripAdvisor Member SleepyTurtleDorking

We have just had a most enjoyable stay at the SeaSpray. Dale and Jo make you feel welcome as soon as you arrive. By the time we left (four days later) we felt like old friends! The room was spacious and very comfortable. Clean and tidy with everything you could need - mini-fridge, tea & coffee, biscuits, flat screen TV, iron, hairdryer (with a long enough lead to reach from the power point to the mirror), comfortable bed, super shower (with shower gel & shampoo included), tasteful decor with matching bedding, cushions and towels. On top of that we had the most fantastic view of the sea! What more could you ask for? But there is more...! The breakfasts are quite something else. You can have whatever you want and there is plenty of it. Everything is cooked to perfection by Super Jo in the kitchen and accompanied by Dynamic Dale whose morning chats are a highlight of the day! Great location and parking permits are given out daily for the car park under the pier. We would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone who was looking to stay in Hastings.

Plaice to stay :-)

by TripAdvisor Member williamgeburrows

About 8 years ago my wife and I were looking for a B & B along the sea front, near the pier. Have been staying there ever since .
Found it clean with very friendly hosts. Jo’s breakfasts are a treat, from a large variety menu. - even for special needs, glutton free etc Always improving, refrigerators in every room - a big plus, especially in the summer
Always well greeted on arrival. In short a very friendly establishment, sort of home from home. Nice fish and chip restaurants with cod, skate & plaice
It is minutes from the pier and town center , near the White Rock Theatre. From Hastings there are opportunists to Battle, Rye, Eastbourne etc.

Always good at Seaspray

by TripAdvisor Member gringo2000

WE have stayed at the Seaspray several times now and it's the best B&B by a mile, not only in Hastings but anywhere.
Nothing is too much trouble for Jo and Dale, the owners and they always make us feel special.
The rooms are good sized with large, comfy beds, TV, fridge and kettle.
Breakfast is good, freshly cooked food and they have a virtually anything you could imagine; we are vegetarians and a lot of places you just get eggs/toast/beans but at Seaspray they have veggie sausages/bacon as well so you get a full English.
I cannot recommend it highly enough.

(Oh, and if you like Indian food, the Bay Spice, just along the road, is really nice)

The merch girls for I am KlootThe merch girls for I am Kloot

On top of East HillOn top of East Hill

Beuatiful old house in George StreetBeuatiful old house in George Street

Old fishing boats and "net shops"Old fishing boats and "net shops"

Comments