Mill Hay Country House

Snowshill Rd., Broadway, WR12 7JS, United Kingdom
Mill Hay Country House
Booking.com Priceline.com eDreams

More about Broadway

On the way to Broadway - the ballerina pondOn the way to Broadway - the ballerina pond

House with a garden,  High StreetHouse with a garden, High Street

View from car parkView from car park

Broadway TowerBroadway Tower

Travel Tips for Broadway

Fun on the farm

by iandsmith

It was while we walked over to the tower that we, yet again, crossed the path of some dog walkers. This is something that the English love to do and, they have plenty of room to do it in.
Frankly, if I lived over there, I would be numbered among them. So, after we'd had a chat with the dog walkers and petted their animals I thought I'd move on to something a little larger. (pics 2 & 3)
However, I suspect while I had friendship in mind, the larger animal only had food in mind and, it appeared with some disgust, it turned away when it discovered that nothing nutritional was on offer from my hands.

Broadway Tower...

by coceng

Broadway Tower is about 1 mile south-east of the village of Broadway.
It was built on an ancient beacon site in the 18th century. It is a 'folly', meaning it was built as more of a leisure than having any significant purpose. Today the tower houses exhibitions, connecting to its history & the surrounding areas.
It is a private-owned building.Opening Times :
10.30am-5.00pm daily (Apr-Oct)
11.00am-3.00pm (Nov-March on Saturdays & Sundays only)

Admission :

Address :
Broadway Tower Country Park
Broadway
Worcestershire WR12 7LB
England. This is the photo of the tower that I took from the ground, looking up !
It is well-kept. Too bad that we couldn't enter the tower as it was pass the closing time...still, it was a great memory to be this near to the tower that months previously I could only day-dreaming to be there !

Broadway Tower...

by coceng

Broadway Tower is about 1 mile south-east of the village of Broadway.
It is a private-owned building.Opening Times :
10.30am-5.00pm daily (Apr-Oct)
11.00am-3.00pm (Nov-March on Saturdays & Sundays only)

Admission :

Address :
Broadway Tower Country Park
Broadway
Worcestershire WR12 7LB
England. An excellent view of the Broadway Tower !
Broadway Tower is situated off the A44 Evesham - Moreton-in-Marsh.
Also, Broadway Tower is country retreat for Pre-Raphaelite artists, notably the artist, designer, writer, craftsman, and socialist William Morris.

Rupert or Ranaldini? Snobs in any case.

by Sjalen

Here is Keith in a bus shelter. We were on a daytrip with our own food (that's how you can afford to travel when on four pounds an hour!) and since it was pouring down, we were lucky to find this luxurious bus shelter. Having said that, once in it, we started to feel like animals in a zoo as Volvo after Rover after Jag slowed down to stare at us! :-O

The Beautiful Broadway...

by coceng

Broadway is a border village in Worcestershire.
It started as a possesion of The Benedictine Abbey of Pershore until 1539, where it was sold by the Crown & passed into private hands.
These days, Broadway attracts writers & poets to wander its beautiful cottage houses...
This basin is probably hundred years old; Now would you drink the water from this moss-covered basin ? I wouldn't !

Comments