Heathrow Lodge

#9 of 11 hotels in Heathrow
1 review

Backpacking Budget Travel
MalenaN's Profile Photo

Heathrow Lodge conveniently near the airport

by written on June 21, 2009

Heathrow Lodge is conveniently located near Heathrow Airport if you have to make a stopover between flights, as I had to do. One good thing about the hotel is that they have a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. It is not operating the whole day but between 6.00 - 9.45 and 18.00 - 21.45. As I arrived to Heathrow I made a phone call to the hotel and got directions where to be picked up. I waited 10-15 minutes and then the shuttle came. It only took a few minutes to go from the airport to Heathrow Lodge.

I had booked a single room with shared bathroom (most of the rooms have private bathroom though) for a night and the price was 29 pounds (June 2009).
My room was small, but conveniently planed. Beside the bed there was a table with a lamp. In the room there was another small table with a kettle and there were some teabags and a mug. In the room there was also a sink and a cupboard with a large mirror on the door. I also had a TV in the room but never used it.

In the morning I took the 6.45 shuttle back to the airport.

3 Photos of Heathrow Lodge

Heathrow Travel Forum

Need advice about Heathrow, United Kingdom? Visit the Travel Forum for Heathrow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Heathrow hotel reviews