Cherry Lane, West Drayton, UB7 9HB, United Kingdom

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Novotel London Heathrow

Thumbs Up for Novotel

by TripAdvisor Member swissinquirer

Wow! What a pleasant surprise!

We took the Legoland package here after reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor and thanks to you we certainly rate Novotel Heathrow as one of the cleanest and best value hotels I've stayed at in the UK!

Beyond our delight at the super deal the package offered, (just over £80 per night for 3 in room with Lagoland tickets too!!!) we loved the modern well designed rooms, use of the pool at the end of a hot day and the vesatile menus and comfortable public areas.
On this trip we were grateful for the PlayStation and lego in the kids corner. Our son made many friends whilst we lingered over a meal or drink.

I often travel on business and would be very happy to be booked in a Novotel like this, as I would not have felt uncomforatble in the open plan dining rooms and bars as a business woman on my own, working on my laptop.

I had a little chuckle at the creative design signatures. Some TV's and paper stands at a breakfast bar for business breakfasts. Very thoughtful and a bit "French"!!

I also appreciated the free Independent newspaper and Newsweeks that were left around for guests.

Most of the staff did not seem to be British but whilst some really needed intensive training, several expressed their pride in working at such a nice hotel.

I will certainly look for Novotel next time I book a city break or business trip.

Way better than average airport hotel

by TripAdvisor Member teezee

Much pleasanter than past experiences we've had at airport hotels. We needed to stay the night before our return home and found the room airy, well-equipped, with a great bed and bathroom. The dining room was reasonably eclectic and affordable, given that it is over-priced London where even bad food costs too much! The in-door swimming pool was very welcome too and there is a nice little garden in the back. You can get very good web rates if you do some advance planning (our rate was 1/2 the quoted standard rate)f you plan to take the Hotel Hoppa bus to heathrow, see if there is one that goes to terminal 4 if you are returning to the states. Ours didn't and it was a long walk from terminal three!

My Room Was a Dump!

by TripAdvisor Member chrisny2

I was booked into this hotel by priceline. After reading the reviews of the hotel, I was pleasently surprised by my luck. When I arrived to the hotel, the lobby looked clean and modern. I was assigned to a room on the ground floor, and was shocked at what I found behind the double doors from the lobby. The hallway was white and stuccoed and the key was a VingCard key in bad condition. My room had the same dirty walls as the hallway. The bathroom was disgusting and had brown mold stains on the wall. The hotel provided two individually wrapped disposable plastic cups. A nice touch was the Walker's shortbread left with the coffee cups.

While the furniture in the room had clearly been recently updated, the ugly walls deteriorated from it. Additionally, the nice-looking TV/WakeUp/Internet system was down, so I had to use the wireless internet in the lobby, which was not free. My Virgin Mobile mobile phone did not receive cell reception in the room.

The staff was moderately helpful. However they made me leave a GBP10 deposit for a small power adaptor that costs about GPB2.

The towels were large, but were not soft. The pillows and duvet were comfortable.

Overall, it was an ok place to stay (especially when people were having to camp out at Heathrow that night,) but could seriously use renovating of the structural elements.

Stop over before travelling to Paris

by TripAdvisor Member FZR1000

Booked this as a stop over before flying out at 06:30 for Paris,

as you would expect clean well presented business hotel, is to find off the junction just keep left of the M4, room was very large more than enough room for me and my friend, bar, swimming pool were ok, it set us up well for the early start.

1 problem asked recption to book a taxi for 4am but had to ask again once we got down stairs at 4am as it had not been arranged.

but other than that it provided what was asked of it a comfy bed ready to start the journey.

Just Ok

by TripAdvisor Member gotham3

Ok place just to rest and sleep if you are pushing off the next morning. Found the rooms resonably clean, but approach corridors smelly (old carpet, stained in many places, quite offputting). The room itself did not smell though (we had a non smoking, which is important if you do not like cigarette smoke, since they smoke everywhere in Europe!!). We were travelling with our 2 kids 13 and 15 (girls) and like everything in Europe, the room barely fit us. After we added our suitcases, it was impossible to move without tripping over something. And while the sheets were clean, the throw pillows (square for some reason) were stained!! Uugh!!
Food at the restaurant was good, though overpriced. But you really cannot go anyplace else since there is nothing close by.
Cab ride to the airport was cheapest at 10 pounds each way. The Hoppa bus is 3 pounds per person each way.

Great hotel, busy pool

by TripAdvisor Member Heidspide

Stayed here on 17 August as part of a Legoland package. We were planning to go for a swim when we arrived but the pool was packed.

Heard good reviews of the restaurant, but the food was expensive and did not cater well for children so we took the advice from a previous review and went to the Plough pub. It was a bit of a strange walk there (passing under the M4) but it wasn't far even with two tired kids and I would thoroughly recommend it. They had kid's menus, and we had the rib-eye steak which I believe was barbecued and was the best steak I had ever eaten. It was still quite expensive but well worth it, and much cheaper than the hotel. They have a nice new garden area with patio heaters.

Room was fine (after all only for sleeping) and the included breakfast was superb - they had everything. I was expecting just a continental breakfast but they had a buffet cooked breakfast.

I would stay there again - although if I was doing the Legoland package I might try and get a hotel in Windsor; it was quite a journey even to the hotel.

good stay

by TripAdvisor Member sharon71

We stayed here with the Legoland package, so we only stayed the one night. We had a family room, 2 adults 2 children. There was 2 double beds in a room. The staff were helpful and check-in was quick. Our room was clean and comfortable. The toilet was separate from the bathroom which is great but there was no hand basin, so when you came out of the toilet you then had to go into the bathroom to wash your hands.
We slept well after a long busy day at Legoland. We got up early and was down for breakfast at 7.45. We were seated then asked if we would like coffee or tea. Breakfast was buffet style, it was really nice, lots of choice. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again. We like the Novotel chain.

Really Rate The Novotel

by TripAdvisor Member uni-bubbles

I booked the Novotel as part of my boyfriends 21st birthday present. We had Thorpe Park tickets and we thought it would be convinient and a nice start to the day since we live several hours drive away from the park. On arrival we had a quick and speedy check in and booked into room 267. The room was really clean, had modern decor and one of the most comfiest hotel beds that Iv slept on. I work for a travel firm so have stayed at many hotels and this is one of the best beds iv had the priviledge of using. The pool was packed but nothing unexpected as it is in peak season and the hotel is used for Legoland and Thorpe park packages. The gym had mostly cardio machines and was fine for what i wanted.

The bar menu had a good selection and was no more expensive than my local pub. We enjoyed a nice meal there and had a few drinks in the bar . These are fairly expensive at £3.10 for a j20/£2.000 for a coke but iv paid worse!! We ordered a movie which cost £7.99 a bit steep but hey it was a special occaision!! The breakfast the next morning was lovely there was so much food there and well cooked again.

Check out was simple and efficient and we were only 15 minutes drive from Thorpe Park so we were able to get up later!!! I would definitely use the Novotel again for either a theme park break or for heathrow. The friendly staff and the comfortable rooms made it a lovely stay at a fantastic price.

Good for a one night stay

by TripAdvisor Member sarell96

Booked a room for I night at the Novotel through laterooms.com. Extremely good value accomodation and good size family room. All clean, bright. No breakfast as part of deal, but tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

A good kid's play area in the lounge area.

Pool is small and was very cold when we were there.

Good location nxt to Heathrow - but no aircraft or traffic noise.

Best value for money at Heathrow

by TripAdvisor Member dannydodger

We stayed here for 1 night before flying out to Abu Dhabi early the next day. Arrived at 3:30 in the afternoon, two staff at reception, both very friendly and check-in took less than 5 min.
Went up to our room 141, a very good sized room, sofa, dble bed, side board and 2 chairs. There were a number of things that really impressed us. Great flat screen T.V, fatastic bed, very comfy, seperate toilet from bathroom, shower was brill and a nice little touch of speakers in bathroom so you could heer t.v
We had room service, both had steak, was promised it would be with us in 30 min, came after 20 min, piping hot, cooked to perfrection and good sizes portions, price was what you would expect for a London Hotel, but id say very good food for the money.
We asked reception to book a taxi for 5:30 the next morning, afetr a great nites sleep, we got to reception at 5:20, checkout took 30seconds and our taxi driver was sat in lounge waiting for us! What more could you ask!
For hotel stop or short break this hotel is excellent and I really cant recommend it enough, for a 3* its amazing stayed in worse 5stars. Dont bother with theses hotel deal websites, book straight through Novotel site, advance purchase £89, no site can beat it and its the best value hotel for miles, book now, you really will be pleased with your choice. Well done Novotel.

Comments